[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

28 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I'm in the same boat. I have finals projects due in less than 48 hours... I haven't started. Thanks KSP

I am working from home trying to set up a Clustered database for a customer, just cant keep myself from switching to personal laptop for KSP :P

1 hour ago, Galileo said:

I'm in the same boat. I have finals projects due in less than 48 hours... I haven't started. Thanks KSP

Just do everything the day/night before. Works every time.

(Succes not guaranteed) 

16 hours ago, Abrecan said:

Found this little tidbit today; Still, I couldn't imagine hearing Nixon of all people reading this aloud

https://www.archives.gov/files/presidential-libraries/events/centennials/nixon/images/exhibit/rn100-6-1-2.pdf

"Fate has ordained that the men who went to the Moon to explore in peace will stay on the Moon to rest in peace."

Imagine that moment when NASA says goodbye and terminates contact, what capcom is like. And imagine how Mike Collins feels alone in the CSM. I think we could get a movie out of this stuff

19 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Some more images of WIP texture update stuff, all in very very very different states of work. Keep in mind that the stuff that looks 'flat' (including the Apollo/LEM screenshots yesterday) is because I removed/hide the normal and specularity maps so that I could remake them once the base texture is stable again.

unknown.png

First off, AWESOME RE-TEXTURE!

Are there planes to get rid of the lip off the LR-79/MB3?  One did not exist on the actual hardware.   There is a pipe that in-inexplicably is always drawn on the side of Thor line drawings.  It runs from the Upper Fuel tank down to just above the engine

Edited by Pappystein
Glitching Graphics

Looking good with the parts so far Cobalt :D 

gRqinV8.png

So I've been screwing around with the repainted Saturn parts and re-read ETS and decided to build THIS:D

@e of pi@nixonshead Saturn Superheavy (basically the Ares rocket used for Mars Direct) from part II of ETS, post #30 . :D

https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/eyes-turned-skywards.208954/page-65#post-7429675

Edited by davidy12

7 hours ago, davidy12 said:

So I've been screwing around with the repainted Saturn parts and re-read ETS and decided to build THIS:D

@e of pi@nixonshead Saturn Superheavy (basically the Ares rocket used for Mars Direct) from part II of ETS, post #30 . :D

https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/eyes-turned-skywards.208954/page-65#post-7429675

That is a magnificently large stack of propellant. If I may toss a performance question back at you, how's it perform compared to M02 and H03 to the same orbit, or to escape?