[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

Hello, has anyone happened to make modular fuel tank patch for the fuel tanks in this mod? I realized the Inon engine can be made into a cryogenic engine, but the fuel tanks that it is for do not have an option for liquid hydrogen. I figured I would ask before I go and try to make a patch myself. Not quite sure what the volume is for the various tanks. Thanks

14 minutes ago, demibear said:

Hello, has anyone happened to make modular fuel tank patch for the fuel tanks in this mod?

Install the Cryogenic Engines mod. Not only will it allow you to change the contents of the fuel tanks, it'll patch various cryogenic engines, including the Isor, to use LH2.

https://spacedock.info/mod/709/Cryogenic Engines

15 hours ago, davidy12 said:

Guilty of that symptom as well. Just got my gaming computer back and its: A.) Running KSP like a dream and B.) Summer sale=Fallout 4. :D

I finally got it. :D AND I'M HOOKED.

The worst of Bethesda-era Fallouts, if not the wors Fallout game ever. Simple quests, imbecile player character and, of course, sarcasm. But we can craft and build houses! Yay! *sarcasm end*

Hello Cuddlewolpertinger and the BDB-Team.

Are you interested in a one-part X-20?

The model is calculated to fit on 1.875 Prometheus (with adapter). The diameter of the fuselage is 1.25m.

It's not textured, only colored in Wings3D.

@Sgt.Shutesie (buildtime 1 hours)

Edited by hraban

there wasnt any streams recently were there? like, in the last week? im asking because i thought i saw a email in my inbox with the subject "cobaltwolfy just went live on twitch" but it may have been old, so now i have set up my chrome email extension too make a specific notification for when @CobaltWolf goes live on twitch. it took a while, but it was possible and tottally worth it. the extension is "checker plus for gmail" and i think its very handy.

15 minutes ago, 123nick said:

there wasnt any streams recently were there? like, in the last week? im asking because i thought i saw a email in my inbox with the subject "cobaltwolfy just went live on twitch" but it may have been old, so now i have set up my chrome email extension too make a specific notification for when @CobaltWolf goes live on twitch. it took a while, but it was possible and tottally worth it. the extension is "checker plus for gmail" and i think its very handy.

A friend of mine bought me rainbow six siege (just to play the coop, so I don't expect to put much time in) and I was curious if I could stream it. It crashed my software.

6 hours ago, hraban said:

Hello Cuddlewolpertinger and the BDB-Team.

Are you interested in a one-part X-20?

The model is calculated to fit on 1.875 Prometheus (with adapter). The diameter of the fuselage is 1.25m.

It's not textured, only colored in Wings3D.

@Sgt.Shutesie (buildtime 1 hours)

I'm the only one doing X-20 in the BDB group as far as I know. I must decline the offer, as I am doing X-20 as my own, first, project for modding KSP. It's a nice model, but I'm happy with doing my own, thank you.

It's good that you could make it in an hour, I can model X-20 in anywhere from 1-3 hours, depending on how much detail I put in.

1 minute ago, Sgt.Shutesie said:

I'm the only one doing X-20 in the BDB group as far as I know. I must decline the offer, as I am doing X-20 as my own, first, project for modding KSP. It's a nice model, but I'm happy with doing my own, thank you.

It's good that you could make it in an hour, I can model X-20 in anywhere from 1-3 hours, depending on how much detail I put in.

I mean, there can be two, right? 

@hraban maybe I misread the post as I was just waking up. Are you just posting that you're doing it or are you actually offering the model to us? I'd love to see your rendition of X20 in Contares. :wink:

1 hour ago, Sgt.Shutesie said:

Take it easy, you make a good job with yours.

Spoiler

L60q8MZ.png

Edited by hraban

2 hours ago, VenomousRequiem said:

@hraban maybe I misread the post as I was just waking up. Are you just posting that you're doing it or are you actually offering the model to us? I'd love to see your rendition of X20 in Contares.

The X-20 will be a special and unique KSP ready model with textures and configuration for BDB. Includes 2 parts: The 'hraban' like X-20 and the stage-adapter for the Prometheus.

UNITY-Shot

Spoiler

NKfSeLq.png

Edited by hraban

2 hours ago, hraban said:

The X-20 will be a special and unique KSP ready model with textures and configuration for BDB. Includes 2 parts: The 'hraban' like X-20 and the stage-adapter for the Prometheus.

UNITY-Shot

-snip-

That looks super nice, mate! Shouldn't you be updating it's progress in your own thread, though..?

2 minutes ago, Rory Yammomoto said:

erm... you might want to update the DMagicScienceAnimate that goes with BDB. It was the thing that buggered up. updating helped immensely.

We don't advertise as updated for 1.1.3, mate. We know what we're doing, it just hasn't happened yet. :P

1 hour ago, Rory Yammomoto said:

thank you. should've read. Cannot wait for 10.7.

(WOAH THAT WAS FAST. you have boosters on your fingers to make you type fast?)

Instant email notifications on my phone, I don't particularly have much of a life (save I guess my gf being here right now) so I usually respond immediately if I have anything to respond with. :wink:

6 hours ago, hraban said:

UNITY-Shot

Hide contents

Great!! a single peace is a wonderful idea, can't wait :wink: