[Min KSP: 1.12.2] Deep Space Exploration Vessels - Build NASA Inspired Ships In KSP

Angelo Kerman

1 hour ago, Rocket Science42 said:

I'm having an issue with the Interactive ivas in DSEV in nearly all of the manned command pods in the mod they show only a black and dead screen. I don't know if its and issue with RPM or ASET or MOARdV.

Can someone please help me?  Here's a link to the iva pics: https://imgur.com/a/KSPGia0

You seem to have 1.3.3 of MAS, so I'm not sure. Previous version, may have left a file:

Check GameData/MOARdV/Patches/AsetToMasUpgrade.cfg, if that exists remove it, or rename it to GameData/MOARdV/Patches/AsetToMasUpgrade.nocfg

If it's not that, not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Deep Space Exploration Vessels 3.12 is now available:

- Added missing stock inventory storage.
- Updated textures on the D2 series of parts to have a "thermal blanket" look. This helps them mesh better with mods like Space Station Parts Redux.
- Added "D2 Refit" interior/exterior 3D model updates for the D2 Hab, Science, Briefing Room, and Greenhouse modules, as well as the Clydesdale and Danube Delta, that appear when Bufflo 2 is installed. These "Refit" model updates work like Restock; when Buffalo 2 is installed, the existing parts will get new 3D models.
- Added new D2 Stateroom half-sized module. This is only available when Buffalo 2 is installed.
- Added new D2 Sickbay half-sized module. This is only available when Buffalo 2 is installed.

You'll need Buffalo 2 in order to make use of these changes.

Hello Angel.

I have an issue.

I built on Kerbin orbit my inter planetary ship.   As soon as I dock some other ship with it and undock . I suddenly see next to ship Glykerol tanks ?  Check the picture.  On that inter planetary ship I am using your D2 Cryo Shelter.

And I must say I see those tanks below the inter planetary ship too but they are far away and not so visible.  But you can see on the picture they are quite close for this small shuttle that I am using for tourists.

Is it possible there is some bug with those D2 Cryo shelter parts ?  Have you met in the past with something simmilar ? Or do you need the log file too ?

mccL0lY.jpg

3 hours ago, Jovzin said:

Hello Angel.

I have an issue.

I built on Kerbin orbit my inter planetary ship.   As soon as I dock some other ship with it and undock . I suddenly see next to ship Glykerol tanks ?  Check the picture.  On that inter planetary ship I am using your D2 Cryo Shelter.

And I must say I see those tanks below the inter planetary ship too but they are far away and not so visible.  But you can see on the picture they are quite close for this small shuttle that I am using for tourists.

Is it possible there is some bug with those D2 Cryo shelter parts ?  Have you met in the past with something simmilar ? Or do you need the log file too ?

mccL0lY.jpg

Hm, did that happen in versions of DSEV prior to 3.12? That is likely happening due to the cryoshelter IVA not being on the proper layer. I'll fix that later this week if that's the case. @Ooglak Kerman are you seeing that in your save?

18 hours ago, Angel-125 said:

Hm, did that happen in versions of DSEV prior to 3.12? That is likely happening due to the cryoshelter IVA not being on the proper layer. I'll fix that later this week if that's the case. @Ooglak Kerman are you seeing that in your save?

Hello Angel,

I am using version DSEV 3.11.

Will try to update to 3.12. And I am using the Buffalo V1, not the new version yet.

• 2 months later...

Hey Angel, I ran into an issue with the IVA on the Estonian Command Pod. The IVA came up weird. Moardv's interactive screens end up showing up and are nonfunctional. Also they seem to clip into some buttons and dials.
52509867452_772d2f9588_o.png
Checked nearly all of your other pods from DSEV, MOLE, both Buffalos and others. No issues with them, Just kind of struck me as odd. Not that big of a deal, I wanted to use Estonian because it fit well with a rocket I'm making based off an AI image. Just wanted to pass the information along.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

DSEV 3.2 is now available:

- Added new texture variants to the Nautilus Centrifuge.
- Added new texture variants to the 2.5m station parts.
NOTE: The Nautilus Centrifuge and the S2 Cargo Bay parts have to use the stock texture switcher, while the rest can use the Wild Blue texture switchers as before. It's a bit of a kludge, but it works and no parts had to be retired.
- Removed BARIS configs from the 2.5m station parts.

• 5 months later...

DSEV 3.3 is now available:

- Added D2 Hab Ring: This is a variant of the Nautilus Centrifuge that has a Size 3 hub. It cannot retract its ring, and it sports 4 Omni Converters instead of the Pathfinder template system, but it's otherwise identical to the Nautilus Centrifuge.
- Added D2 Conference Room: This is a half-height version of the D2 Briefing Room's upper floor.

I can't figure out what's wrong with the Estonian IVA...

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2023 at 4:02 PM, Angelo Kerman said:

- Added D2 Hab Ring: This is a variant of the Nautilus Centrifuge that has a Size 3 hub. It cannot retract its ring, and it sports 4 Omni Converters instead of the Pathfinder template system, but it's otherwise identical to the Nautilus Centrifuge.
- Added D2 Conference Room: This is a half-height version of the D2 Briefing Room's upper floor.

I can't figure out what's wrong with the Estonian IVA...

Déjà vu! We did "3.3" once before:

On 4/15/2019 at 9:31 PM, Angelo Kerman said:

- Updated to KSP 1.7
- Decal updates courtesy of JadeofMaar

Still looking into the centrifuge issue..

Previous report when the release came out: https://github.com/Angel-125/DSEV/issues/20

Trying again here in case it's more effective...