[1.0.4]Spanner's Boomsticks Continued (A BDArmory addon)

LORDPrometheus

Spanner's Boomsticks Continued

A long time ago SpannerMonkey gave me permission to become the maintainer of his BD Armory addon Spanner's Boomsticks. i have finally fulfilled my promise and updated the mod to the latest edition of KSP and BDArmory. unfotunatly not every item could be salvaged but what is here now works with the newest version of BDArmory. No new content will be added but i will continue to maintain and bugfix.

original thread here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/94830-WIP-%28Important-news%29Spanners-Boomsticks-Parts-to-complement-BD-Armory

Download link kerbalstuff: https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/1193/Spanner%27s%20Boomsticks%20Continued

NOTE: this continuation is made with the explicit permission of the original mod creator SpannerMonkey. I am the only on authorized to maintain this continuation.

License:

All Rights Reserved

• 4 weeks later...

All right i only have one tiny bug...

The "UD4MinigunBallturret CIWS" It's Firing radius is reversed, SO instead of swiveling and moving along its channel, It swivels and moves on the underside of the turret and usually blows up my ship XD

It is not a massive Issue but I thought I would mention it, Other than that Everything looks good :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.