Depreciated SVE -Do Not Enter-

Nhawks17

42 minutes ago, anarkhon said:

no errors or NRE,i deleted the cirrus clouds with the cloudsmanager,now everything fine and look better now

I think you have either an old version of EVE or a new EVE but an old version of SVE

The clouds doesnt appear to me and when i go to alt-0 to edit EVE settings it says:
• AtmosphereManager: No config! Please add a config with the content of "EVE_ATMOSPHERE{}" to populate.
• TextureConfig: No config! Please add a config with the content of "EVE_TEXTURE_CONFIG{}" to populate.
• TerrainManager: No config! Please add a config with the content of "EVE_TERRAIN{}" to populate.

Kerbin look like Stock, no clouds.

Edited by Skeltcher

3 hours ago, Skeltcher said:

The clouds doesnt appear to me and when i go to alt-0 to edit EVE settings it says:
• AtmosphereManager: No config! Please add a config with the content of "EVE_ATMOSPHERE{}" to populate.
• TextureConfig: No config! Please add a config with the content of "EVE_TEXTURE_CONFIG{}" to populate.
• TerrainManager: No config! Please add a config with the content of "EVE_TERRAIN{}" to populate.

Can't really do anything without pictures of your game and Gamedata and some logs.....

9 hours ago, Skeltcher said:

@Nhawks17Having same/similar issue

KSP log

Gamedata 1

Gamedata 2

Screenshot in Tracking Station

Advise if more needed, Thanks

Edit 1 : Tried clean install of Gamedata as well as entire KSP(same result)

Edited by joker169
Addditional Info

43 minutes ago, Phineas Freak said:

@Nhawks17do not worry about these "bugged" config nodes, these are completely normal warnings from EVE (so that a person that creates a cloud pack can easily see if they forgot something or did something wrong).

I'm not worried about the nodes I'm worried about them reporting not having clouds.

4 hours ago, joker169 said:

Sorry should have said just out of the box visuals, no modded visuals as well as the errors listed by @Skeltcher

I'm confused... what do you mean out of the box visuals? Those are SVE clouds? The errors are fine, they don't matter.

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE:

Just so everyone knows and doesn't think this is dead or I'm dead or the Glorious Blue Text has left you, development will be a bit slow going. I have a lot of stuff going on in real life right now so I don't have a lot of free time to work on this. I have however gotten cubemaps down pact, I just have to fix an issue with the software I'm using to make the cubemaps. Once I get the cubemaps finished (hopefully will be done within a week or two) I'll move onto the tedious task of making the custom scatterer configs and shaders. The release version of SVE is in the crosshairs and I can say with confidence it'll be out within a month and a half (unless something horrible happens.)

Edited by Nhawks17

2 hours ago, Nhawks17 said:

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE:

Just so everyone knows and doesn't think this is dead or I'm dead or the Glorious Blue Text has left you, development will be a bit slow going. I have a lot of stuff going on in real life right now so I don't have a lot of free time to work on this. I have however gotten cubemaps down pact, I just have to fix an issue with the software I'm using to make the cubemaps. Once I get the cubemaps finished (hopefully will be done within a week or two) I'll move onto the tedious task of making the custom scatterer configs and shaders. The release version of SVE is in the crosshairs and I can say with confidence it'll be out within a month and a half (unless something horrible happens.)

pls.. we all know you're working on another mod

1 hour ago, releansol said:

Is there a way to deactive the sun flare (lens effect)? Sorry if allready answered in this topic. I didn't find it.

Uhhh SVE doesn't add a sun flare? If you're using Scatterer it does. If you are, you might be able to go in and delete the sunflare folder but it might break the mod, I'm not 100% on that.

50 minutes ago, Nhawks17 said:

Uhhh SVE doesn't add a sun flare? If you're using Scatterer it does. If you are, you might be able to go in and delete the sunflare folder but it might break the mod, I'm not 100% on that.

why would someone want the stock sun???? :confused:

10 hours ago, XzKlowNzX said:

I've had this problem with my SVE and Scatterer. Not sure if it's an actual problem, or if it's something that's still WIP but: http://imgur.com/uwKCqea

That hideous halo around Kerbin REALLY bothers me. Any way I can fix it?

Yeah I've noticed it as well. I haven't been able to narrow down a way to fix it but if I can't It's not really THAT big of a problem but it is noticeable so I will try my best to fix it.

Is it possible to completely turn off this mod for one celestial body? I am playing with jool biomes and it adds a green spot to jool. I don't want to loose this. Also wondering if this would mess at all with eve biomes or realistic atmospheres.

1 hour ago, Errol said:

Is it possible to completely turn off this mod for one celestial body? I am playing with jool biomes and it adds a green spot to jool. I don't want to loose this. Also wondering if this would mess at all with eve biomes or realistic atmospheres.

You'd have to comment out the nodes for the particular planet you didn't want. And it won't conflict with biomes and I don't know what realistic atmospheres does.