[PART, 1.0.2] Anatid Robotics / MuMech - MechJeb - Autopilot - Historical thread

r4m0n

Not convinced the autostaging is working in 192. Will do more testing?

For me it failed when I have used the Sepatron booster placed in the same stage as the radial decouplers.

The previous launch the autostaging was working, but my boosters took my liquid engines with them. So I've added the sepatrons on the boosters and autostaging failed.

But did not test with the version of this morning.

I have been making changes to the MechJeb Autopilot for Kerbal Space Program to help reduce the jitter or twitchyness of the Roll/Yaw/Pitch controls.

Comparison video:

That looks very promising. I've a few large rockets that will greatly benefit from that, cheers.

Put the .dll file into the plugin folder and make sure you have downloaded the original file from page one of this thread to get the parts for your rocket.

Once you have done that just add a MechJeb part to your rocket. I am horrible at this game without MechJeb...... this allows me to have fun.

I'm not sure if the "Angle to Prograde" is calculating correctly... The data seems to be different every launch and the numbers just don't make any sense. Essentially, I cannot use it to get a correct ejection angle. Not sure what's wrong. As my ship is over what should be Kerbin's prograde, I am getting different data every time. I should be seeing 0 degrees at that point, no?

Show me the screenshot, coz its nowhere...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33272[/ATTACH]

I also think that the "angle to prograde" is very wrong :D initially i tought it was displaying the angle with the vessel velocity vector, but finally it seems to be off in a very strange way

I have that same problem MrMoog, but for me it only happens when I choose "restart flight" in the end flight dialog, instead of choosing "VAB" like I usually do (because I'm always tweaking something about my rockets after every failure)

I have that same problem MrMoog, but for me it only happens when I choose "restart flight" in the end flight dialog, instead of choosing "VAB" like I usually do (because I'm always tweaking something about my rockets after every failure)

You seem to be right about that, thanks! I'll avoid the Restart Flight from now on. :)