[1.1] VesselMover v1.5 (+Vessel spawning, toolbar ui) - Apr 25

BahamutoD

On 6/25/2016 at 8:35 PM, colfighter said:

When I installed it, everything looks fine but when I try to use it, none of the controls work, please help!

well, let start with telling us something about what you are trying to do:

KSP Version:

Other mods:

Log file:

without information, it's like going to the doctor and saying "Doctor I don't feel well" without telling him what's wrong

14 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

well, let start with telling us something about what you are trying to do:

KSP Version:

Other mods:

Log file:

without information, it's like going to the doctor and saying "Doctor I don't feel well" without telling him what's wrong

My OS is windows 10, ksp version is 1.1.3, other mods: tweakscale, b9 aerospace, OPT, firespitter(came with a mod), BDarmory, and KAX, I saw  JSI folder but I think it came with one of those mods.

Edited by colfighter
It didn't make sense what I had replied

On June 25, 2016 at 7:35 PM, colfighter said:

When I installed it, everything looks fine but when I try to use it, none of the controls work, please help!

Did you put in the new file correctly?

1 hour ago, RYU AZUKU99 said:

Im not sure how but 1.1.3 somehow broke vessel mover, but it also broke other vessel moving mods like hyperedit, so the problem is all around.

Well, there was a new version of HyperEdit for 1.1.3, make sure you have the correct one installed

On June 28, 2016 at 6:34 PM, RYU AZUKU99 said:

Im not sure how but 1.1.3 somehow broke vessel mover, but it also broke other vessel moving mods like hyperedit, so the problem is all around.

Reading back a few post is a good idea in the future 

38 minutes ago, War Eagle 1 said:

Reading back a few post is a good idea in the future 

I know. But the weird thing was some of the parts of hyperedit worked like the fuel sliders, but anything that moved the vessel did not work. 

14 hours ago, RYU AZUKU99 said:

I know. But the weird thing was some of the parts of hyperedit worked like the fuel sliders, but anything that moved the vessel did not work. 

read back some more….like last page. There is a 1.1.3 update.

It is very convenient mod.
DMP multi-play on the Kerbin becomes very comfortable when I use this mod.
I wait for update if an author seems to have spare time and surplus energy.
Best wishes to the author and the universe!

Edited by EBOSHI

Hi all, apparently i should have include a license when i made available the unofficial recompile. I have now altered download to include the MIT license used in the last public release of VM.  I will also make available via dropbox the recompiled source.

Disclaimer, I'm a complete plugin and C# illiterate,  this fix works for me without issues but I am unable to guarantee that it will work for everybody in every case, I'm sure there are dozens of ace coders out there who could do a better job though.

Edited by Rich
Links removed at the request of the user

Oh my god why didn't anyone report this thread before the support request flood?

Since we have a fix right there I will close this thread until @BahamutoD decides to continue maintaining it.

If anyone wants to maintain it, as the license allows it, please create a new thread.