[1.0.4] AirPark

Smelly

10 hours ago, gomker said:

Hey there, sorry for the late response, been out of pocket for a bit, had to rebuild my rig. I recall I was working on this issue and thought I had fixed it.  I am recompiling and getting my debug setup redone and will let you know as soon as I can test / verify. 

As for the source, you may try my "devbranch" it has more up to date code, but it should be merged with master as soon as this is sorted

I would be very interested in the mod's revival, especially since the two vessel/one switch after uncoupling bug has been fixed.

If anyone is interested in helping me test I published a draft release for this update

https://github.com/gomker/AirPark/releases/tag/v0.1.5.5

Couple of things to note - The ToolBar functions are *not* fully functional and still in dev.

I did not have any problems parking over water or weird movement. If you do run into issues let me know the scenario you used to set it up so I can try and recreate.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2017 at 5:46 PM, gomker said:

1.3 Update is here and on SpaceDock / CKAN

https://github.com/gomker/AirPark/releases/tag/v0.1.6.0

Thanx a BUNCH!

Hey, since its pretty obvious Smelly most likely wont be back, and the fact that it looks like youre the 3rd or 4th person to take up this mod, any chance youl'd want to start a fresh thread of your own?
I dont think anyone would argue, as you're all but officially the new "continuer"... With everything new, except your own thread... :)

Edited by Stone Blue

On 6/21/2017 at 10:31 PM, Stone Blue said:

.. With everything new, except your own thread.

Good point, I should do that, been busy with some other things with BDArmory. This will be my first official "continuer" thread so I want to make sure I do it properly

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.