[Special] The Great Munar War - The Movie

Radion

Some of you may know that back in May I had begun a little project. That project was to make a movie based on the 'Great Munar War,' a war that occurred in the early days of the late-roleplay forum, and is currently sitting in the archives. However, when the roleplay board was shut down, there was no longer a need for it. Now that there is a Fan Fiction forum, I hereby announce that MultiVersal Studios will now reopen and continue production of, 'The Great Munar War.'

It will be a 3D animated movie made entirely in Blender and will stay as true as possible to the original story, save for a little creative liberty here and there. When it\'s done, it\'ll be uploaded to YouTube (probably in parts) and displayed here.

Right now, I\'m working on the characters. So, if you were a world leader back during the Great Munar War, or you wish to be part of the movie as cast, please leave your details here for me to model up. Thank you!

I need -

2 Regular Soldiers

All Pilot Roles taken

4 Diplomats from any former RP country at the time

All Civilian Roles taken

You can chose more than one role, but try to keep them unrelated to each other.

I\'ll be a soldier.

Can you describe your character? As in, hair color, eye color, height, etc. Also, be aware that the roles up there are for speaking parts, so you will be asked to perform your audio part, then send it to me for inclusion into the movie.

Can people who dind\'t participate in the first Roleplaying board gain allowance to a character?

Why of course. You can select one of the roles from above, or if one of the main cast decides not to participate, their role will be placed above for the taking.

Why of course. You can select one of the roles from above, or if one of the main cast decides not to participate, their role will be placed above for the taking.

In that case, I\'d like to be - say - a civilian I guess.

Brown hair, brown eyes, a bussines suit( inc. trousers/pants ), a watch and some nice shoes.

(Is this good? )

In that case, I\'d like to be - say - a civilian I guess.

Brown hair, brown eyes, a bussines suit( inc. trousers/pants ), a watch and some nice shoes.

(Is this good? )

Absolutely, thank you.

I\'ll be anything you need, though I\'d prefer, say, a pilot (preferred) or a solider.

Description? Lemme try my best.

Tall, 58 centimeters, brown hair kept short, blue eyes (not bright blue, but an almost royal blue), good at what he does, not much else. Is witty at times, and has some bravery hidden deep inside him.

This good?

I would love to be a pilot. Brown hair cut in a high-and-tight. hard green eyes. What about a mustache? No jewelry, very military. A bit tall for his kind, but not so tall to be unable to fit in a command module. 62 cm how about?

I would love to be a pilot. Brown hair cut in a high-and-tight. hard green eyes. What about a mustache? No jewelry, very military. A bit tall for his kind, but not so tall to be unable to fit in a command module. 62 cm how about?

Unfortunately the last pilot role has been taken. Would you like to be a soldier instead?

I\'ll be a citizen.

-EDIT- Do I need to put a description? If so:

Blue Hair

About 24 Years.

(Is this Kerbals or Humans?) For Human: 4\'23 For Kerbal: Whatever height fits.

A black shirt

And brown pants.

Skin: Average. (Kerbal)

Male

Hmmm... I smell the ability to create exposition!

Soldier:

Male

60 cm

26 years of age

Any military, but preferably involving explosions and fire somewhere in the background.

Brown eyes

Average (On a kerbal, green) skin

Known for misplacing things, and being reckless.

A diplomat from the Kingdom of Jhazeira could star in this film? Excellent. He\'s middle-aged, has an excellent vocabulary, walks leisurely, and always has a slightly condescending tone of voice/word choice unless he\'s speaking to his allies.

As far as physical details go, aside from the middle-agedness, take whatever liberties you want.

I was part of the armed Munnar reconnaissance of makavi at the time, but it was by contract with the reaper corporation

(the war thread)

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=5628.15

what does that make me? citizen? soldier?

My kerbal sports a suit, black hair, thin and average height, and quite possibly sunglasses 8)

Does this fit?

Edit: (I just noticed, i still have Special operations Mun Reconnaissance on my sig ;P)

Ahh, Blond hair, with hazel green eyes. Quite brave, not much of a leader, though. He\'s just about normal Kerbal height about 55 cenimeters. Be aware, I have a bit of a squeaky voice.

I\'d imagine Kerban\'s to have a squeaky voice.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.