[1.9.1] SLS Part Pack Basic Version - Small update: specular parts & preview of the new Main Core

Sobol

On 16.12.2015, 01:43:42, NateDaBeast said:

For some reason I have locked parts.

If I try launching it will say something about like LARS docking module I think missing and kraken.

I have everything on the tech tree unlocked.

I installed everything that came in the download on this page btw.

It's strange - everything works fine for me. I am playing on career, 1.0.5 KSP version.

7 hours ago, Sobol said:

Download the latest update please. I fixed some components and files. I also added a file with rockets ;)

nyWaaHT.png

It seems you have parts on your craft files that are not provided by your mod or the dependencies. 

For instance the Craft SLS Block 1B Crew is missing

TarusHeatshieldKerbodyne

ESASD375

AJ10

OME

RCS

TaurusAerocap

LASbottom375

LAStop375

Okay.  Me again.

I fixed the issue with downloading the other dependencies, but now I have another issue.  It seems when I load in the SLS Block 1B Crew module, the top of the rocket has no command module, the Abort system seems all messed up. I could take a picture of it but honestly it is just weird.  The rocket loads and launches but yet there is now crew module. Like its hollow. 

Also on another note. It does seem like the main engines gimble is a little much, the engines have a hard time holding a specific headling.

Edited by FlyingRoss

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I'm not using Aerojet Kerbodyne because the mod is like, hopelessly out of date, along with SDHI having tons of bugs.  I am in 1.0.5, and I don't want to break my save.  Otherwise, this is a great mod pack, and I guess I'll just have use it for cargo missions, Because I cannot find an Orion capsule in your mod 

I apologize to everyone but I had a problem with internet connection. At that time, I corrected most of the parts for SLS Block 1. @RoketMan All you need with these modifications are: Heatshield for TaurusHCV, Engines and RCS engines (Aerojet Kerbodyne) & Docking Port with parachute (SDHI). This part working good.