Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 18--He's a docking wizard! (there had to be a twist?)

Mister Dilsby

All right, I'm hereby asserting my opinion as a private and non-moderatory Forum user that any further discussion of impact speed is irrelevant. I am not going to give you any more information about the final flight of KSS Enterprise until such time (if ever) a new page containing same is posted.

17 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

Yup If anyone around here knows me, it's @Just Jim

And to follow up a bit... while it's true @Kuzzter and I pm each other all the time, we almost never discuss our stories, or plots, with each other. The only exception is if one of us spots a potential conflict... or more appropriate, if we start veering too close, and risk invoking the "C" word.... if that happens we might talk about it a bit to make sure we're not going to have a problem. But other than that I don't have a clue where he's going, or what's about to happen, and he has no clue how Emiko will end.

Edited by Just Jim

9 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

All right, I'm hereby asserting my opinion as a private and non-moderatory Forum user that any further discussion of impact speed is irrelevant. I am not going to give you any more information about the final flight of KSS Enterprise until such time (if ever) a new page containing same is posted.

aight.

Doesn't mean we can't discuss it though

7 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Doesn't mean we can't discuss it though

Correct, it just means I don't care to. It's still on topic, it's not like you're talking about random movies or something...

Gene Kerman: Shirley Kerman, astronaut. An admiral barely alive. Gentlekerbs, we can rebuild her. We have the the technology to create the world's first bionic kerbal. Shirley Kerman is that kerbal. We have the capability to make her better, stronger, faster. Shirley Kerman is...

The Six Million Fund Kerbal

Mort: Six million what now?

Edited by Angel-125

6 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

Gene Kerman: Shirley Kerman, astronaut. An admiral barely alive. Gentlekerbs, we can rebuild her. We have the the technology to create the world's first bionic kerbal. Shirley Kerman is that kerbal. We have the capability to make her better, stronger, faster. Shirley Kerman is...

The Six Million Fund Kerbal

Mort: Six million what now?

:funds:CHA-CHING! :funds: 

:funds: = Previous :funds: - 6,000,000 

Mort: NOOOOOOO!!!

Personally, I don't think that Admiral Shirley is a normal, 'live' kerbal.  She only exists as long as someone says 'Surely....'.  So she'll be nowhere in particular, until some poor kerbal summons her accidentally with the line.  Sort of like "The Spanish Inquisition".

Just now, 1101 said:

Personally, I don't think that Admiral Shirley is a normal, 'live' kerbal.  She only exists as long as someone says 'Surely....'.  So she'll be nowhere in particular, until some poor kerbal summons her accidentally with the line.  Sort of like "The Spanish Inquisition".

Admiral Shirley is not a kerbal.
Admiral Shirley is a state of mind.

:sticktongue:

3 hours ago, rlin said:

The Star Trek Enterprise has survived plenty of crashes (somehow). I hope this can too.

Define "Survived" please. So far we have the NCC-1701-A that burned up reentering over Genesis, the NCC-1701-D which made an emergency landing after an emergency saucer separation & warp core failure. Also technically the Kelvin Timeline NCC-1701 in "Star Trek: Beyond" after it was torn to pieces....

Not really a confidence inspiring streak of incidents, the only thing that really survived was the crews rather then the starships....

Edited by Railgunner2160
Grammer mistakes

So, The kerbulans won and killed a dozen kerbfleet pilots, destroyed their ships, and ended the life of the USS Enterprise? I am really tempted to pull out the pitchforks.

Edited by Alpha 360
"Kouston, we have several problems, but that doesn't matter so we want to continue on with the mission."

2 minutes ago, Alpha 360 said:

So, The kerbulans won and killed a dozen kerbfleet pilots, destroyed their ships, and ended the life of the USS Enterprise? I am really tempted to pull out the pitchforks.

Well, the game isn't over yet... in "real" continuity and not counting April Fool-ing, by my count Kerbfleet casualties so far include:

--Tracking station and SPH destroyed with several casualties (un-named support staff)
--Micarooni Station and the Mortingale, lost with all hands (station chief, 3 scientists)
--3 Gliidos wrecked in LKO, all pilots safe so far except Dongun K.I.A.
--KSS Enterprise shot down. Crew ejected safely. Admiral Shirley remained aboard ("this is my evac station"), fate unknown.

But the Kerbulans haven't gotten away unscathed either. They've lost:

--command pilot Dilsby Kermulan, "disappeared" by Bill Kermulan while attempting a coup de pont
--fighter and pilot Wehrford Kermulan, spaced by Kraken in orbit of Bop
--fighter and pilot Kenlie Kermulan, hit by the missile Jeb Kermulan fired at Qwammer
--pilot Newdun Kermulan, out of the action but alive in Laythe orbit after being "cooled off" by Sarge's fire extinguisher

And last but not least,

--command author Kuzzter Kerman, sanity M.I.A. after managing multiple plot threads and almost as many save files