Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 14--Under New Management

Mister Dilsby

[quote name='Araym']Noooo... I cannot read music ç_ç :mad:

What song is it??

GIMME A LINK WWITH THE MUSIC PLAYED!!!! ;.;[/QUOTE]

[B]Also Sprach Zarathustra[/B] is the name of the piece of music. A youtube search should turn up many hits.

[s]Happy[/s] Concerned landings!

[quote name='Endersmens']I also read along to the music, I love playing that song as loud as I can. (Well, when it's supposed to be loud anyways)

Glad you went on to Jool. But why the name choice? Just curious. :)

[SIZE=1]i personally liked "Journey to Jool" :P[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Referencing 2001 I'm guessing

Wow! I'm hyped now, EO:0 was amazing. And kudos to you, pumping out these every day or two must take a lot of effort, and so soon after the conclusion of Order Zero.

I remember the simulator with the gas cloud around Tylo, although can't remember whether that was DOB or EO:0. And to be honest, I can't remember if it was a gas cloud either; it was a while since I read that. Either way, I'm daring enough to bet that could make an appearance.

The again, this is a Kuzzter comic; I'm going to be pleasantly surprised.

[quote name='Starhawk'][B]Also Sprach Zarathustra[/B] is the name of the piece of music. A youtube search should turn up many hits.

[s]Happy[/s] Concerned landings![/QUOTE]

OOhhh... 2001 Space Odyssey... gotcha!

(Sorry for me unable to read a pentagramm... I think the last time I tried was... uhm... at 12 y.o....... and it was A LOTTTTTTTTT of time ago)

YES! A Jool mission, just as I'd hoped!

Or at least I presume the actual plot will be about Jool and there won't be some huge plot twist in the next page that sends us all to Moho or some such xD

P.S.: You deserve infinite rep for using "your" and "you're" a combined total of six times in a row flawlessly. FLAWLESSLY. By internet standards you are a god and deserve undying respect. *salutes* Edited by parameciumkid

[quote name='parameciumkid']P.S.: You deserve infinite rep for using "your" and "you're" a combined total of six times in a row flawlessly. FLAWLESSLY. By internet standards you are a god and deserve undying respect. *salutes*[/QUOTE]
Thanks so much for noticing that! It's really not so hard to get a language right once you understand its rules. Trouble is that many on the internet don't pay enough attention to what they're reading there, and their own writing suffers because of it :)

[quote name='Kuzzter']Thanks so much for noticing that! It's really not so hard to get a language right once you understand its rules. Trouble is that many on the internet don't pay enough attention to what they're reading there, and their own writing suffers because of it :)[/QUOTE]

One must understand the rules in order to play the game correctly, and one must also know the rules in order to have one's grammar, tense, and subject in agreement.

However, excessive use of the third-person imperative may lead one to slowly become insane.

A new story??

[URL="https://media.giphy.com/media/KotyZzKmltF2U/giphy.gif"]Excited![/URL] Edited by Red Iron Crown
Changed reaction image to a link.

Nice idea to write the testing phase into the story. I like it! It would, however, appear that a certain senior officer could be having trouble differentiating between roleplay and reality. I demand that you delete everything he ever said.

[quote name='Deddly']Nice idea to write the testing phase into the story. I like it! It would, however, appear that a certain senior officer could be having trouble differentiating between roleplay and reality. I demand that you delete everything he ever said.[/QUOTE]

Nah, he just got carried away in his role.

Just a quick checkin: am testing some craft for a second Joolian moon and working some of the issues with the Tylo lander. Also, IRL am installing all new appliances in my kitchen so have been a little busy :). I hope to have one more update for you, however brief, before the forums go down on the 27th. Edited by Kuzzter

[quote name='Kuzzter']Just a quick checkin: am testing some craft for a second Joolian moon and working some of the issues with the Tylo lander. Also, IRL am installing all new appliances in my kitchen so have been a little busy :). I hope to have one more update for you, however brief, before the forums go down on the 27th.[/QUOTE]

Installing the appliances, eh? That should earn you some good blocks of KSP time! :D

Now remember, don't hook the water supply up to the pre-cooler. And, whatever you do, DO NOT connect the hydrazine feed directly to the range unless you are trying to put it in orbit.

Congrats on getting all new ones!

[s]Happy[/s] Concerned landings!

It's good to know that Bill got a beefier hardware to play his Bill Space Program save ( those Kpads can't really do anything useful, right ? :D ) and that he let jeb to give it a go :D Now, just a question: how did he got the First Person IVA mod working with O[B]k[/B]ulus rift for the flag planting part ? :P Edited by r_rolo1

[quote name='r_rolo1']Now, just a question: how did he got the First Person IVA mod working with O[B]k[/B]ulus rift for the flag planting part ? :P[/QUOTE]
Kuzz Jr asked kind of the same question "how come when Jeb got out of the simulator he still thought he was on Tylo?" I told him there was VR in the EVA helmet, so I guess that's canon now :)

Well, it doesn't have to be. One may simply assume that the helmet visors are different. Just as one would not create an entire ship for a simulation, just the command module, one does not need to create an entire sound-stage, just a VR set.