[1.3.1] Pood's OPM-VO (Outer Planets Mod - Visual Overhaul) [v0.3.5] [2017-09-23]

Poodmund

Haha, yeah chuck your Output log and KSP log up for me to check with anything else you may think is handy and I'll take a look. I can't have your Space Programme telescope images coming back with errors due to faulty CCD sensors. :D

On 11/27/2016 at 11:07 PM, Poodmund said:

Just working on a 1.2.1 compatibility patch and it seems we're back in business boys and girls! :D 

I'm going to be concentrating on getting a working version out for dev. release first then I'll go in and touch up a lot of the Scatterer configs. With the new Scatterer config syntax now, it means the whole mod can be located inside its own mod folder so it can be very easily CKAN compatible for those that use it, hurrah!

Calm down all, jeez! :sticktongue:

I have some time off over the Xmas Holiday period. Safe to say something will most likely be out before I head back to work around 10th Jan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16.1.2017 at 7:47 PM, Poodmund said:

You've pretty much hit the nail on the head; waiting on the next releases of Scatterer and Kopernicus.

Since Kopernicus and Scatterer are now both 1.2.2 compatible... can you already give us an update?

No pressure, please take your time to make it right, I am just curious :)

9 minutes ago, Rhedd said:

Okay, I'm going to be THAT guy and ask... When is holiday over? ^_^

Regardless, hope you have/had a good one!

When scatterer gets some fixes and kopernicus gets is ring shader fixed.. nearly all visual pack developers are at a stand still

Weren't those both fixed and updated some time ago? Isn't that why Poodmund said he'd start when he got back from holiday? Isn't his (certainly well-deserved) holiday the only thing we're waiting on at this point?

Hope I don't sound rude. I'm just trying to figure out where in the process we're at. Lots of things that depend on other things! ^_^

Edited by Rhedd

I recently returned from holiday, yes, but as Galileo has stated there is an issue with Scatterer at the moment that affects systems with multiple bodies that have rings... this certainly affects OPM as we have Sarnus and Urlum that both have ring systems.

Blackrack is aware of the issue and we will just have to wait patiently until a fix is found, solved and implemented into a new Scatterer release. Sorry guys, please be patient.

Dependencies! :/ Sometimes they drive you mad but where would we be without them; nowhere, that's where.

Its kind of irrelevant seeing as if you wanted the stock system to use EVE/Scatterer etc. you'd also need to download and run a mod for the stock planets. This mod only applies effects to the OPM bodies. Any performance issues will pertain if using Stock EVE/SVE/KSPRC or a similar pack.