Zoo's Craft Hanger [Kerbal Minds Corp] [Updated OP!]

The Naval Yards of Kersplat Aerospace Industries presents the newest project. The prototype, the URKN O'Kaine Kerman began sea trials shortly after midnight. She entered the water, leveled her ballast, and fired two Kerkules Mk 2 ballistic missiles. She has some slight work that needs to be done, some fine trim adjustments, then she will be ready for her shakedown voyage. Once she has completed all sea trials, her prototype will be officially commissioned and available for those who depend on Kerbal Mind Corporation...

2 hours ago, Spacepigu said:

Alright, so I started a DMP Server!

The ip is 67.166.10.39

so head there if you want to play around on a server!

Alright! I'm getting dental work done tomorrow and it's late now so I can't, but I will when I can, and I'll add it to the OP.... Which I should probably overhaul.

Edited by ZooNamedGames

ok, new stuff!

I proudly present:

The X-04 Quad Mech!

With 4 legs, it can traverse most difficult terrain!

whMW1sK.png

The view from inside is unblocked as well, so you can pilot it from inside the craft!

23I7OJZ.png

It uses 2 Scanner bearings to power it, plus some others to keep the legs straight.

MBiXzHA.png

It also comes with 2 sets of solar panels to keep it going, although the engine itself doesn't need power.

Tkb6RnP.png

I was able to get it to the moon with a launcher that i built, which you can download as well as just the craft.

FYhbdmm.png

So;

Have fun!

just the Craft, or the Craft and the launcher.

1 to toggle leg movement (Important: only activate after cargo bay doors are open)

2 to toggle bay doors and solar panels

16 hours ago, Spacepigu said:

I also made a cool  little biplane to play around with, nothing much but a lot of fun :)

V1BYO95.png 

boDLi1m.png

XX8T9aG.png

HTCgDkl.png

and heres the Craft file.

Nice bi-plane :D ! I do like!!

im considering starting a storyline for a career mode... But some many others do the same D: ! Hm... I have an alternative idea!

Ok, slightly updated the OP... could do it again to fix a few things I just realized... I'll do it later.

Anyways, I will have a craft pack released here soon of "trainer" aircraft similar to ones that pilots in training would fly in real life, as well as a pack of other crafts such as real life rocket replicas and the beloved Saturn Shuttle! Amongst others.

I will also need someone who will go around and collect everyone's posted crafts and put it into a craft pack so I can put it on the OP! So let me know if you want to do it. :) 

And I'll post of the concord aircraft I mention earlier.

Edited by ZooNamedGames

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.