Zoo's Craft Hanger [Kerbal Minds Corp] [Updated OP!]

Welcome to Kerbal Minds Corperation (KMC)! Here we make anything, and everything. We have people who build space planes, shuttle crafts, and replica spacecraft. We here have the skills, knowledge and have fun making anything and everything. We enjoy KSP and enjoy making crafts enough to post em' here for you, so browse our list of craft OR join our local DMP server.Or join the collaboration, we accept any crafts from any members :) .

Follow us on other social media!
KMCHangar.com!
KMCTV on YouTube!
Join our group on Steam!
Follow us on Twitch (not yet made)
Our IRC at #OfficalKMC
Twitter!

Collaborators:
ZooNamedGames
KmMango
_Jack
Mk3424
SparkyFox
oarum
Xaelath
Some_Random_Guy
Uberlyuber
Acemcbean
Yukon0009
Rayheat
X9Squared
Battlefieldaces
Megalodon 720
waterlubber
LABHOUSE
RAINCRAFTER
Spacepigu
icantmakemodels
Captain Kirkbal

If you were old KMC and you wish to have your name relisted, contact me and I'll readd you.

Check our later pages to see our developments!

Craft Folder:
-

KMP Server Info!:

Uses Darklight's Multiplayer Mod (DMP) not the usual KMP

Uses/Requires:
-official release version (Version: 1.6)
-no modcontrol version

DMP Server Schedule:
http://teamup.com/ks4ccbf2d4a946b198/

DMP Server Info:
IP Address: mk3424.noip.me
Port: 2077

DMP Server Rules:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx7MSvRH-8qdTk4wOGZtdlpaNU0/edit?usp=sharing

So ask and join. We'll be happy to accept your help and whatever crafts you post :) .

Current as of: 6/24/16

Title By: UpsilonAerospace

gN5e22T.jpg

3-D Title By: Some_Random_Guy WIP
BI27i6C.png

Old Title By: Xaelath
Yy5MQlo.jpg

This is a picture of a Titan II carrying a Gemini spacecraft (Rocket made within KSP) (Rocket Made By ZooNamedGames/Picture made by Endersmens)[
QNsOuVe.png
Edited by ZooNamedGames

It's sad to see the old thread go, but we will fill this thread with rockets, planes, rovers, boats, submarines, space stations, rocketplanes, boatmarines, rockboats, revboats, roplovoats, sprockboatines, plonslopgas, haaarrrrejlems, yooochighvingrabooouts and other things! (sorry for my bad humour

Oh, I'm archiving the old thread, and over 100 pages right now (8:45 PST) 200 pages! (9:15) 350(9:45) 410, All of them! 10:00! FINALLY! (I probably messed up and missed a few pages.)
YEAH!

Edited by NeatCrown
Modify to current formatting

[quote name='NeatCrown']It's sad to see the old thread go, but we [I]will[/I] fill this thread![/QUOTE]

I'm glad to hear it :) and more glad to hear it from the community. The number of people who have reached out to me and given me their sympathy is astounding. Thank you so much! This really touches me, and I'm glad to help make the KMC what it is today, but as I [I]always[/I] say, thank [I]YOU[/I] for helping making it what it was. It would've dried up and died without the help from people like you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

also, hey guys!

I'm back!

recently stopped playing overwatch and played ksp, and i think i am ready to return to the forums!

i am currently experimenting with the narrow band scanner drive, so expect some moving stuff soon.

-edit-

Anyone know where to get an infinite offset tool?

Edited by Spacepigu

I don't mind him being part of this at all!

so far as i'm concerned (and i am in no way a high ranking official here) he can join us!

i am not usually one to go in for fighters and aerodynamics, i do the small stuff.

Just now, Spacepigu said:

I don't mind him being part of this at all!

so far as i'm concerned (and i am in no way a high ranking official here) he can join us!

i am not usually one to go in for fighters and aerodynamics, i do the small stuff.

I like messing with aerodynamics to create some absurd craft sometimes, other times I just make fighters, hypersonic vehicles, and other such things.

Just now, He_162 said:

I like messing with aerodynamics to create some absurd craft sometimes, other times I just make fighters, hypersonic vehicles, and other such things.

I also usually like building planes, etc, but that's only because i can't really make big spaceships. Like, for example, i recently made this little beauty:

Tj84jlk.png

the download is here if you want to play with it some, it is in the VAB and a little tricky to get started, but enough fuel to fly to the landing strip and back :)

6 minutes ago, Spacepigu said:

I also usually like building planes, etc, but that's only because i can't really make big spaceships. Like, for example, i recently made this little beauty:

the download is here if you want to play with it some, it is in the VAB and a little tricky to get started, but enough fuel to fly to the landing strip and back :)

That IS cute! Nice little flier there!

5 minutes ago, Spacepigu said:

I'd like to see it!

also, i made a propeller craft with the narrow band scanner drive, and it crashed the game when i activated the propeller :sticktongue:

Narrow band scanner drive?

Also, is the server going?

Edited by He_162

Just now, Spacepigu said:

I kind of want to keep kmc alive, y'know?

i'm going to continue to be posting stuff here.

Alright :) . I'll redo the OP since I've learned a lot more about this forum software since the update.

I'll also post a few of my RSS/RO crafts I've made.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.