[WIP][BETA] Captain to the Bridge! (Testers Needed)You are now free to move about the cabin

Kalzuron

9 hours ago, Mods_o_joy said:

You do all of this on your work PC, Hour's of Coding/Modeling?, How are you not Fired Yet!?

No, I do some things on my work pc during my breaks, like cfg editing, screen shots, and testing. It can't handle a lot, my home PC is better though its in desperate need of an upgrade. But this is getting a bit off topic:P

I would love to test. One (stupid sounding) question: How to install.

The download does not contain a Gamedata or a similarly common directory as its source.

Also, looks great! Similar to Free IVA, but different in it's own awesome way. I honestly would love to see the Mk. 3 Cockpit done.

Would be cool if someone could make an add-on to this that allowed long term science. I would imagine a optional unit that is in the pod and the player could float around doing science.

Edited by BinaryDude
Unfinished thought

Tested!

Looks good. The Mod definitely needs more pods, but that is to be expected for such an early release. The command chairs do need some tweaking (and no, I don't mean this kind of tweaking). Would be cool to combine the stock command chair with yours so you could see the Kerbals in the chair. 

On 1/11/2016 at 11:31 PM, Mods_o_joy said:

Also i assume that it removes Functionality from the IVA of the cockpits

Currently that is the case, I'm waiting on the 1.1 release to see what changes they make to IVA before I try to tackle it myself. But I'm working on Command chairs with consoles as a workaround.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.