LTL, FTC

Number R09

Greetings to all.  Been lurking since KSP 1.0 and playing since 1.0.  My son got me into the game earlier this year and KSP has certainly been a worthy purchase.  With the new forum update, I figured it was time to register.

Thanks for the great community,

-wR

Thank you for the welcomes.  The 502 errors kept me from adding more, or even returning to the forum last evening.  Glad to see everything is running smoothly, at least on my end.

Interesting POIs

• Recently broke 500 hours (logged on Steam)
  • Just getting into space plane modeling
  • Aprox 40 mods installed through CKAN, including but not limited to: KER, KIS, KAX, KAS, BDA, Aviation Lights
  • Favorite KSP YouTubers, again not limited to: Scott Manley, TAPE Gaming, TheBeardyPenguin, Agonarch
  • Recently remembered for the first time to stage my chute separate from the SRB on the first rocket in Career Mode when in the VAB
  • Running a 64 bit WIN10 machine with an [email protected] with 6GB ram and 2GB Video

Lurkers welcome! :)

It's always good to see players that have been around a while join the forums. Hopefully you enjoy the new digs, though I think we're all still learning our way around a bit.