Forgotten Space Program

Cydonian Monk

3 minutes ago, ElJugador said:

Are you going to actually make manned landings on Laythe or any of the moons?

Yes. I'm definitely landing on Laythe, thoygh I'm not going to go to Brotoro levels of exploration. Vall is also on the list, assuming nothing goes horribly wrong. Pol is also under consideration, depending on fuel reserves.

26 minutes ago, Cydonian Monk said:

The transfer to Laythe wouldn't happen for another five days though, leaving the crew some time to continue their conversation with Bob and the other members of the crew. Which is where we'll pick up next time [assuming I don't self combust in this Houston summer...].

Well...  That's unfortunate.  I see what you meant about "issues" :)  

Interesting that Hallock's Space Madness involved transference of guilt (at leaving him behind) from his erstwhile compadres to himself (for their imagined murders).   Definitely didn't see that coming.  Of course, Thomlock might be right and they're all in the Afterlife.  After all, Jeb, Bob, and Bill still need a bit of explanation :)

43 minutes ago, Geschosskopf said:

Well...  That's unfortunate.  I see what you meant about "issues" :) 

I tried it both with and without the Stock Bug fix, and then I poked at it with a stick. After that I just decided to roll with the problem. Not the first time that stack had issues, either - something similar yet weird was going on when I attached the KAS struts. Might be related, but I doubt it. The particular issue has been going on for years, where things stack-mounted to the Mk3 parts just come unglued.

Thankfully those tanks have docking ports stuck to the sides.

I have this unrelenting feeling, that there must be a Tomy Kerman at large somewhere in the system. And that one is probably the twin sibling of that doctor type...

On another note, I think I am detecting a method to your naming system.

36 minutes ago, monophonic said:

I have this unrelenting feeling, that there must be a Tomy Kerman at large somewhere in the system. And that one is probably the twin sibling of that doctor type...

BRB, gotta go check to see if there was ever a Tomy Kerman in my space programs..... That would be too perfect if it was true. :) 

On another note, I think I am detecting a method to your naming system.

There is a madness to the method.

Edited by Cydonian Monk
Why y?

... Time in Riddles

20160801-ksp0191-infinity.jpg

Bob and Bill were back at it, and this time there was nothing to interrupt. The library was full with the two of them, Val and several other of the Forgotten lining the walls while Macfred's crew were resting in the seats in the center of the room. Jeb was lounging in the corner, flipping through what appeared to be a graphic novel and ignoring Bob and Bill entirely.

"The first thing we noticed was the density discrepancy. Our observations - soil samples, core samples and other such tests - showed Kerbin to have a nearly impossible mass for its size. The most widely accepted theory suggested the core was composed of hyper-dense materials the likes of which we'd not observed. Until we discovered Exorem."

"The same stuff the monoliths are made from."

"The what who now?" Thomlock was sure he'd never heard that term. Monolith?

"Monoliths? The large, black objects scattered around Kerbin? And the Mün? And Minmus? And likely every other body in the system?" Bill's explanation was met with blank stares and shrugs as the crew traded glances. "There's one at the space center. Literally right outside the door. Near the beach. How could you not see it?"

"Guess we never looked."

"Say, Bob." Jeb hadn't even looked up from his reading material as he flipped a page while tossing out the question. "You don't think maybe their Kerbin didn't have monoliths?"

"No Jeb, I don't. And you don't either." Bob took a drink from his water cup before continuing. "Anyway, the monoliths are made of a material that was impossible for us to cut or sample. Weird stuff. My team tried everything, lasers, plasma cutters, sharks, jigsaws, and absolutely nothing worked. Until one day a mysterious kerbal showed up and dropped a sliver of the stuff in my lap along with some cryptic notes Strange guy, that one, rather familiar looking, but he disappeared just as soon as he'd appeared so I didn't get any answers from him. Wernher and myself were still running tests on the Exorem sample when the space program took shape and distracted us. It wasn't dense enough anyway, not that it mattered for long."

Bill nodded. "The hyper-dense material theory broke down."

"Why?"

"The Sun. The data we collected from our space probes showed the Sun suffered from the opposite density discrepancy as Kerbin, and nobody could explain how its fusion reactions could continue. Or why it was even capable of sustaining the reactions in the first place, given its low mass. Our entire model broke down, and none of it made sense until we discovered this station."

"Still doesn't make sense to me."

"Jeb, nothing makes sense to you, even when it does."

"How does _that_ make sense?"

Bob ignored him and continued. "This room held the answers we needed to make sense of it all. Notes. Experiment logs. Data. Histories long forgotten. Most were written before even Maclie and Kening arrived. Some other research team had obviously lived here, studied the problem, and found the answer to the density discrepancy years before we even realized it existed. And they possibly even found a way out."

"So it wasn't this Exorem stuff?"

"No. Black holes."

"Lots of them."

"Inside everything."

Agake's hands shot up defensively. "Wait, wait, wait, wait. If there's black holes at the center of everything, then why do the planets still exist? Wouldn't they have collapsed in on themselves by now? Shouldn't we be observing time dilation? Why aren't there other signs to indicate this?"

"We are observing time dilation. It's scant but measurable. Anyway, this is where the Monoliths come in. Our predecessors had gathered enough data to prove the Kerbol System was not a naturally occurring phenomenon, thanks largely to the density discrepancy. The only way the numbers could work, according to their observations, was if the entire system was one giant cluster of black holes."

"Except the Sun, which is still kind of weird. And kind of unexplained."

"Right. And if the entire system is a cluster of black holes, then these things we call planets and moons are either hollowed out by the black holes at their centers, or are artificial constructs built around said black holes. Either of which explains the density discrepancy. The outer shell is constructed of normal matter, explaining its normal density characteristics. Only problem was the theory is seemingly untestable."

"Except it was testable, just not easily so."

"Right again. Our predecessors decided to drill through the outer crust of one of these moons and observe its creamy and destructive interior directly. Based on their numbers they were able to estimate the event horizons of each black hole, and set up an experiment to test their hypothesis. So they needed to find the moon with the thinnest crust and punch through it to observe the results. Except they ultimately didn't need to."

"Why?"

"Kerbin collapsed while they were in orbit. Three kerbals witnessed it first hand and recorded their observations in exacting detail. Chunks of it fell into the blackness beyond, giant rectangles like tiles falling from a shower floor. And then, just as the last of their home disappeared into the impossible darkness, it apeared again. Seemingly untouched. Pristine Kerbin."

"Except it wasn't. The three of them climbed into their capsule and returned to the surface, where they were promptly locked away in a mental institution. The space program had been completely forgotten, and these three were ranting and raving about things that couldn't be."

"Apparently only crazy kerbals go to space."

"And Jeb."

"Same thing."

"Hey!"

"Except in time another space program was started, and suddenly those three weren't so crazy. Except the first astronauts recruited by this new space program were identical to the three locked away by the doctors. Even had the same names, Jebediah, Bill, and yes, Bob. So they stayed locked up and under observation for many munths."

"At least until it happened again." Bill interjected. "The kerbals went and forgot about their space program. There was a global crisis. The great powers took notice. Kerbin once again collapsed in on itself, and suddenly the three crazy ones were suspended over the nothingness, held stationary by forces they couldn't see and couldn't explain."

"And then they were back on Kerbin."

"Pristine Kerbin. Untouched. And again the space program was completely unknown. Except now there were two of each of them. And somehow they stumbled into each other. The Bobs, my past equals, couldn't accept it at face value. Too weird. They had to have an answer, something solid to hang their fleeting sanity on.

"So they set up an observation program. They tried to guide the development of Kerbin, to accelerate the space program, to reach further every time before Kerbin collapsed in on itself. To find explanations for why Kerbin came back every time. Eventually they collected more Bobs and Bills and Jebs than they knew knew what to do with, and so they came here."

"Somehow."

"Or maybe they built this place."

"We don't know for sure. All we know is this is where they perfected the theory."

"Theories."

"Mostly."

"Insane." Gletrix leaned forward in her seat, the look on her face one of pure exasperation. "You're all insane. This isn't a research station, it isn't even Thomlock's ghost ship. It's an asylum. This is where The Boss was sending Sieta. Not Dres. Here. No, no, no. You keep your hands down Macfred. These kerbals are all completely mad. Black holes? Collapsing planets? Multiple copies of themselves? If they're not mad then we are."

Thomlock still wasn't sold, and he certainly didn't think these kerbals were all insane, but he had to admit none of the physics he'd learned in school made much sense either. "So, what now? These monoliths just rebuild Kerbin every time it collapses? Why does it collapse in the first place if the monoliths are building it?"

Bob held up a sliver of very dark material. "Exorem. We think that when this piece was removed from one of Kerbin's monoliths it destabilized the construct. And so over time the planet seeps into the black hole until it reaches a breaking point."

"Think of it like this," Bill offered. "These planets are more like an arch than a simple sphere. Each panel of the sphere supports those next to it, with two keystones at the poles to keep them all inline. So once one piece of the sphere breaks, the rest follow it in."

Agake kept pressing. "So, what happens to the kerbals when it collapses?"

Gletrix seemed exasperated. "C'mon, you're not all buying this load of crap, are you?"

"Agake has a good question. When the planet collapses, near as we can tell every kerbal on it goes with it except those that have been beyond the control of the monoliths."

"They die," said one of the other kerbals. Thomlock vaguely recalled her name rhyming with crazy. Grazy, was it? "Every kerbal you've ever known that wasn't in space is dead. All of them. Gone. Never to return."

"For some reason we don't fully understand, any kerbal that has been to space is protected from these events. Most wake up never knowing it happened, aside from everything they know having disappeared. One of the previous Bobs suggested this was a deliberate action on the part of the monoliths to protect whoever originally built the system. Should they need to visit any of the planets or moons to make changes, to investigate, they wouldn't want to succumb to the monster that lives inside."

"Dead." Macfred was just staring blankly at the wall. "All dead?"

Agake was unfazed, ever the scientist. "So what are these monoliths anyway?"

The others all traded glances before Bob answered. "We don't know. We don't know where they came from, we don't know how they got here, we don't know for sure this is their doing. All we know is what they're made of, and that they emit extensive radio noise when Kerbin collapses."

"They sing."

"They scream."

"And then they whisper."

"What's more," Bill continued, "is we're not even sure where the new Kerbin comes from. My preferred theory is that Kerbin is reconstructed by the monoliths from a previous version. A snapshot. Except none of us are sure where they get the matter to rebuild the planet."

"Well, we have an idea, but that's where things get really weird."

Gletrix, having long since slumped back into her chair, offered a retort. "Oh, so this is where things get weird." 

"No," Bob corrected, "this is where they get really weird. We think the monoliths have the ability to puncture the fabric of space and time. They pull in matter from another dimension to build a new Kerbin, or they pull in an entirely new Kerbin, already constructed in some other dimension. Which is my favorite theory - that the damage done at Kerbin is causing Kerbins from alternate universes to collapse into our own. This is our Omega Universe, the end point, and all those falling into it are from Alpha through N+1 Universes. If that's the case, we suspect something will eventually be done to plug the hole."

"Well, we hope so. It's possible those that built this system have long forgotten about us."

"Regardless, both of these theories explain the multiples of us, Werner, Gene and the others in the space agency. Either the duplicates are direct copies of us created by the monoliths, or they're dimensional alternates who started from a common point, pulled in as Kerbin collapses through time and space. There are of course many other theories, but these two are best supported by the data at hand. It even explains how we all know Thomlock."

This grabbed his attention. "How?"

"Either the snapshot was taken after your mission, or all of these alternate universes split from a common point that occurred after it."

Jeb closed his book and tossed it on a nearby bookshelf. "You left one out. One of the theories. The best one."

"Not that again, Jeb."

"Look. It's no less crazy than all that other nonsense you've been spouting. Shorter and easier to wrap your head around too."

Bob took another drink before continuing. "Jeb's theory..."

"It's not my theory...."

"... The theory developed by a previous Jebediah Kerman suggests that we're all living in an elaborate computer simulation. When the operator of the simulation grows bored or meets a challenge they don't know how to overcome they start a new simulation, discarding the previous to the garbage collectors. Except these now discarded simulations are still resident in the computer's memory, what we call the Omega Dimension, and their achievements are forgotten by all."

"This," Jeb waved his arms around, "all of this is fantasy. We're just bits in some silicon dream."

Thomlock huffed. This huff was followed by another that grew into a laugh. Not maniacal, or even concerning, more akin to a nervous laugh. An understanding laugh. A laugh that saw through the charade. The others could only smile at his laughter, clearly not in on the same joke as the hundred-plus-year-old kerbal. He paused between guffaws to explain himself.

"So I'm right. This really is the afterlife, and you're all ghosts. We're all somebody's ghost. We may not be dead ourselves, but everybody else is. Their ghosts are ours." At that he rose, still laughing, and made his way out of the library. "Ghosts." The galley, that's the only place he could go. There was no amount of grog that could clear the madness that was reality from his memory, but he was willing to give it a go. Omega Universe, computer simulation, black holes, ghosts? Madness. Pure madness.

Maybe Gletrix was right.

--

Spoiler

You'll get two updates today - The one above that's pure exposition, and one later tonight that's an actual mission update. I would've posted the exposition stuff middle of last week, but work has been so draining that I had zero units of the creative energy I needed to polish it off (and I'm still not convinced it's "right"). And there was this thing going on in Rio that I wanted to watch.....

Cheers.

Navigation: Next Post

Edited by Cydonian Monk

This is by far the most coherent explanation, both in-universe and out, for all of Kerbin's crazy density shenanigans.  I love it.

There is one thing I'm curious to know.  Perhaps it is picking too many nits, in which case I will remove the comment, but I figure there's no harm in asking:

Spoiler

If the snapshot or common split point occurred after Thomlock's mission, which was after three launch failures, then shouldn't Jeb, Bob, and Bill also be cinders, or did I completely miss something?

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. (2000 rep? Wow.)

There is one thing I'm curious to know. ...

A valid question, and one which would suggest the common point was before, rather than after, Thomlock's launch. Or that there exists a rule that there must always be a Jeb, Bill and Bob. Or perhaps that all three somehow survived (missing crews respawn?).

Spoiler

[Or that I was typing too fast and such an obvious logic error slipped my mind.....]

Some things lack valid explanations. 

Edited by Cydonian Monk

No Kerbal's Sky

Days later and the K-3 had finally arrived at Laythe. Its escape burn had taken place without issue several hours previous, casting it out of Vall's gravity and into the greater pool that is mighty Jool. As expected, running the escape burn with only two engines had kept the heat to a level where the Calcium 7 probe was well protected from the hot plasma. (And no ablator was spent from the entry probe's heatshield.)

20160802-ksp0341-k3.jpg

20160802-ksp0343-k3.jpg

Its first capture burn at Laythe was equally successful, occurring once more on the far side of the solar system with Jool obscuring the Sun. In the dark, as was only right and proper. This burn brought it into a highly eccentric orbit around Laythe, some 20 degrees out of the Jumble of Part's inclination. 

20160802-ksp0361-k3.jpg

Next the K-3 had to match inclination with that of the Jumble and the other two Potassium tugs. This was done with the expectation of a repair crew being sent up to work on it (most likely Macfred and Thomlock or Gletrix, if not the whole crew), and the hope they could at least bring it up to a state where it could limp back to Kerbin. After matching inclination, the K-3 lowered its apoapsis to something near 150km, allowing the Calcium 7 probe to use as little of its fuel as possible to reach its entry orbit.

The probe was detached at that point.

20160802-ksp0380-k3.jpg

20160804-ksp0386-ca7.jpg

The Calcium 7's two tiny thrusters then lowered it into an orbit that would allow for safe deployment of the atmospheric entry craft, roughly 80km above the surface. Once in its low orbit, it remained parked until the Jumble of Parts had a clear line-of-sight with the craft. (And a l-o-s that would persist across the bulk of its planned surface operations.)

20160804-ksp0390-ca7.jpg

20160804-ksp0395-ca7.jpg

With the stage set, Gletrix moved back to the remote operator console and prepared to fly the Calcium 7 into Laythe's atmosphere. This entry would no doubt fulfill the contract requirements that had originally led to the probe's inclusion in the mission, and hopefully prove atmospheric flight was safe and possible at Laythe.

A "landing" site was chosen that was near equatorial, where a large island with several small inland lakes was located. It was unlikely that anything would survive reentry well enough to "land", but if it did they might have the opportunity to inspect it themselves. (Though the landing site for their own mission was as-of-yet unselected, and likely to be in an entirely different location.)

The Calcium 7 fired its descent thrusters just as it slipped into sunlight. Once the lander probe was well and truly on its way, the orbiter detached, burned in the opposite direction, and reentered orbit where it would hopefully be useful in the future.

20160804-ksp0406-ca7.jpg

20160804-ksp0416-ca7.jpg

[Had I been thinking I would've decoupled the probe's docking port to go with the tug that reentered orbit. Would've been useful for repairing the K-3. Instead it was discarded into the moon. Missed opportunities.....]

As expected, the crew lost radio contact with the entry probe as it burned through Laythe's atmosphere. They had fired a few of the science experiments while still in the very upper limits of the atmosphere, and had failed to receive all of the data before the craft's data relay was lost. 

20160804-ksp0434-ca7.jpg

20160804-ksp0439-ca7.jpg

20160804-ksp0448-ca7.jpg

Eventually the flames abated and the radio link was back. The probe had survived its first test - enter Laythe's atmosphere - now it was time to see if it could fly. The jets would ride down with the "lander" section until the bulk was in the lower atmosphere. They would then run the last of the science experiments, transfer the data to the main probe, and jettison the "lander" to crash into the dunes of Laythe. (What a waste of an RTG!)

It was not expected to survive. 

20160804-ksp0453-ca7.jpg

20160804-ksp0484-ca7.jpg

The jets were brought online at the required test altitude, and were performing flawlessly aside from not producing much in the way of thrust (thanks to the output being blocked by batteries.... and a heatshield... and other such junk. Grumble). Shortly afterwards the spent science package was discarded, the jets throttled to full, and the probe entered into level flight. The "lander" stage descended to its demise, where it would most likely scatter radioactive debris across the surface of this alien moon.

20160804-ksp0487-ca7.jpg

The "lander" did not survive. As expected.

20160804-ksp0494-ca7.jpg

Gletrix next put the air probe through a series of altitude tests, evaluating how well it could climb, how well the engines behaved at various altitudes, if the air intake was sufficient, recording the amount of foreign objects being injected into the jet system from Laythe's rather hazy atmosphere, etc. In all the craft was performing as well as could be expected.

The probe had entered into the atmosphere some 10 degree north of the equator, so Gletrix set her heading on a roughly South-by-SouthEast trajectory. A path that roughly followed the outline of the island her probe was operating over.

20160804-ksp0501-ca7.jpg

Spoiler

20160804-ksp0505-ca7.jpg

[For some reason the connection back to the Edge of Infinity was relayed through the K-3 despite the Jumble of Parts being directly overhead. Pathfinding? Fewer hops? Slightly glitchy volunteer-written software? Who knows. At least it worked, which is all I ask.]

If anything, the images and video returned during the flight of the Calcium 7's air probe made them all a bit jealous. Laythe was a very attractive moon, if a bit hazy, with pleasing colors and a generally tranquil appearance. So far no active volcanoes had been observed on the surface, though the crew aboard the Edge of Infinity had suggested such were not a rare sight.

The air was clearly rich with oxygen, but if the haze and subdued colors were any indication it would not be a good idea for a kerbal to attempt to breathe it in without a facemask. Allowing the air to contact their bare skin might even be too dangerous to risk. This pretty moon and its seductive atmosphere were not to be underestimated. If there were any subsurface volcanoes, as there likely were, then large pockets of carbon dioxide could be stored in the various small lakes and larger bodies of water, waiting to spring out and suffocate any unsuspecting adventurer or their oxygen-breathing aircraft.

Still, with views like these, most felt it to be worth the risk.

20160804-ksp0514-ca7.jpg

20160804-ksp0518-laythe.jpg

20160804-ksp0524-ca7.jpg

Gletrix continued the SSE flight until something beeped. A new data source?

"Hey, that's weird."

"Not again. the last time you said that...."

"Yeah, yeah. Just check it out. I'm busy flying here."

Macfred slipped over to another terminal to look at the data feed and, sure enough, there was something on the very horizon broadcasting what could only be interpreted as a weather report.

"Fly over it and try to get a good view. Might just be an old probe."

20160804-ksp0527-ca7.jpg

As they approached they received more data, including a control systems data link. Macfred used it to bring the weather station's main communications back online, after which it linked up directly with their various satellites in orbit. 

Meanwhile Gletrix made a few passes over the strange blip at a few hundred meters above the dunes. "I mean, I can see its shadow on the surface, but that's about all. The cameras on this bird aren't really meant for reading license plates from orbit. Looks like it's at the top of a ridge between two lakes. Has it got a name?"

"Yes. IPX-10 Laythe. Doesn't appear to have much in the way of supplies left, but I'm getting a good signal. Main engines unresponsive. Lots of atmospheric data though. Might help in choosing a landing site."

20160804-ksp0536-ca7.jpg

By now the Ca-7 aircraft was more than two-thirds of the way through its fuel reserves. Gletrix could keep pressing on until the craft lost its satellite link, causing it to fly aimlessly until it ran out of fuel, or she could bring it down in a controlled manner somewhere nearby. Macfred decided the best spot would be in one of the lakes near this IPX weather station, hopefully still within radio range of their newfound friend.

They settled on the lake to the north, a nice, oblong body of water that appeared to be safe and tranquil. Gletrix passed over the lake a couple times while trying to decide how best to approach such a landing.

20160804-ksp0539-ca7.jpg

Landing an aircraft that isn't designed to land is a bit trickier than it sounds. Gletrix first instinct was to bring it in low with the engines at an extremely low throttle, reaching a slow splash-down, but without much in the way of control surfaces she had to throttle up to then reorient the craft. The stall speed of such a lifting-body craft was basically anything less than full throttle. After the first approach failed, she decided to just land with the jets pointed upwards, meaning she'd first need to deliberately stall the craft and then _hope_ it would hold an upright orientation as she brought it down into the water.

Flipping backwards to cancel the craft's momentum also seemed to work.

20160804-ksp0544-ca7.jpg

Now dead in the air, she brought it to an upwards heading, and it was a simple matter of tweaking the throttle to keep the small craft moving in a downwards direction without completely choking the jet intakes.

20160804-ksp0548-ca7.jpg

20160804-ksp0551-ca7.jpg

And then it went softly into the water. The performance data from the jets turned red as they were drowned by the lake, and shortly afterwards the craft was there to stay. Gletrix commanded the jets to shut down and disconnected from the control interface, leaving the scant amount of science and performance data to transmit on its own. 

Succumbing to the motion of the waves the Calcium 7 soon flipped over, sucking water into the air intakes and becoming the newest buoy on the waters of Laythe. No doubt in a few days the craft would either wash ashore where it would likely be broken up by the tides, or would sink as water found its way into the empty fuel tanks.

Either way the Calcium 7's mission was now complete.

20160804-ksp0556-ca7.jpg

Next step: Landing the Aluminium X-4B 10 and the Sulphur 5 LDAV and its crew.

The exploration of Laythe is on.

Navigation: Next Post

Edited by Cydonian Monk

Whew! That was quite the twist. I found the explanation a bit off, though. Mostly because I don't subscribe to the 'black holes' theory.

Spoiler

Although it isn't all that bad an explanation, mind you. My personal theory is (along with Nova's *sob*) that the reason KSP's rocky planets/moons have large gravity is actually because the Kerbalverse has a different gravitational constant and different gravitational laws than our universe. No superdense materials, no black holes, nothing too fancy. Just a fundamental difference in the ground rules.

Edited by ElJugador

I think that the theory of the Kerbin solar system is a simulation inside a computer is way over the top. I know it's science fiction, but a simulation? What computer would be powerful enough to simulate an entire solar system with Kerbals and all. And why? Just for fun?

I think they need a more sane theory!

2 hours ago, Kerbart said:

I think that the theory of the Kerbin solar system is a simulation inside a computer is way over the top. I know it's science fiction, but a simulation? What computer would be powerful enough to simulate an entire solar system with Kerbals and all. And why? Just for fun?

Yes, it sounds crazy. A computer that powerful would have to be, like, 64 bits, or something... :sticktongue:

2 hours ago, Kerbart said:

And to create such an environment without world ending errors...                    wait...

1 hour ago, UnusualAttitude said:

Yes, it sounds crazy. A computer that powerful would have to be, like, 64 bits, or something... :sticktongue:

32 at the bare minimum, but even that's utterly ridiculous. Everyone knows the best anyone's managed to achieve is 16.

Wait, if the kerbal universe is like the matrix, were reality can be distorted, that would be a perfect explanation for glitches and the F9 button, and how the kraken can tear your ships to pieces without actually appearing, 

maybe demo version bill found a backdoor out of the universe, abandoning his capsule wile in space and leaving to walk among humans.......:0.0:

Edited by The solid fuel chemist

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.