Scanned Mun Won't Show Up On Map

Hello!

So my problem is simple; I have sent a scanner to the Mun, put it into the appropriate orbit, and scanned. The overlay showed up on the Mun, but as soon as I go to the Tracking Station, the overlay refuses to show up and it claims 'No resource data available. You will need to perform an orbital survey first', even after I have used the orbital scanner. I have repeated the mission over and over and over, but it just won't accept my scans. On my scansat, I have a M700 Orbital Scanner, two antennas and two M4435 Narrow Band scanners.

Please help, this is ruining my plans!

My only mods are: Final Frontier and Chatterer.

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2015 at 2:18 PM, sal_vager said:

Known bug, sorry, you will have to use the map or flight scene to view the overlay, it is not currently accessible from the tracking station.

I'm having the same problem but mine doesn't work in the flight scene or map view.  I'll quote my post in the ScanSat thread to save typing.

I'm having a problem with the resource map.  

Mods: Asteroid day, Chatterer, Enhanced navball, Kerbal engineer, Hyperedit, Precise node, Procedural parts and Fairings, ScanSat, Squad's ARM, Surface lights, Tarsier tech, Alarm clock, World cup, and Module manager.

I'm testing a mission to Moho in sandbox, Hyperediting the package to Kerbin orbit to save test time so I don't have to relaunch every time I tweak the package :blush:.  Polar package consists of a Scansat (all three on one sat) and an M-700 survey scanner on a separate craft.  Once both were in orbit. I started a RADAR scan, switched vessels to the resource scanner and started the scan.  Initially I was given resource data from the M-700 and it showed in the map, so I went to the space center to get better time warp for the RADAR scan.  When I returned to Moho, I pulled up the ScanSat big map to check resource data but it says no scanner.  The stock display is also not working.  I'm guessing it may have something to do with Hyperedit, which seems very buggy.  I just want to make sure everything works before I remove HE and run the tested mission in career.  

ED84024E7B4CE70F389436F81978091D006FA91F

7B8EDBC5905A663BC37CE16544418412252E95A8

0AE44B8AAA31FE2DCCF7B3239F7909F13076F6AE

The game thinks I haven't performed the M700 scan but I have.  There is no option to repeat it.  Fortunately this is just a sandbox test, but I hope to run this mission in career soon.  Moho's an awful long way to go to have a screw up.  Anybody have a fix for this?  The only thing I can think is to have my resource rover ready to land the first time I do the M700 scan before switching scenes, memorize the hotspots and put the rover down on the best one immediately.  Disappointing

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2015 at 3:18 PM, sal_vager said:

Known bug, sorry, you will have to use the map or flight scene to view the overlay, it is not currently accessible from the tracking station.

Is this scheduled for a fix in 1.1? I was hoping 1.0.5 would have this solved because I think in earlier pre-release versions of KSP this wasn't an issue.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.