Say Hello to The Rep Grand Group! [07/19/16 UPDATE!]

Endersmens

6 hours ago, Dman979 said:

I'd like to be the first forum member to congratulate @Kuzzter on reaching ten thousand reputation points. He's in a league of his own!

Wow! Thanks @Dman979 and everyone else who's read my stuff, liked what they saw, and was thoughtful enough to let me know you did :) I am indeed very happy to have reached this unprecedented and largely arbitrary milestone in Fake Internet PointsTM, not for the measurement itself but for all the un-measurable stuff behind the points. I have had the privilege of sharing my work with the most engaged, witty, and (mostly) kind readers any writer could hope for. Whenever I sit down to play the game or make the comic I think, "what can I do to make the next pages awesome enough for them?" Even if I never get another reputation point, (but please, don't stop...)  just being on this Forum with you guys is reward enough. Thank you :) 

*ahem*

I think I handled something much like this back in the RB days, I believe it was called the "Rocket Buildings Compilations Redux" if I recall correctly...

But to whomever the decision; I support it and I'm sad to see you go :) . You did well here son.

201603_2339_defia.png

14 hours ago, Endersmens said:

I think.....I think it might be time to pass the torch. I'm getting more and more busy with school, and next semester will be totally online.....

Not sure what to do. Will be contacting a few people about this. Stay tuned!

So will there be a new thread? Or will the moderators allow someone else to edit and run this thread?

57 minutes ago, Spaceception said:

So will there be a new thread? Or will the moderators allow someone else to edit and run this thread?

I hope that latter option is possible, but if not; I did that with the Rocket Builders Compilation thread. I completely remade it from the ground up when I retook it from the previous owner in a new thread.

Up to @Endersmens ultimately, but maybe vote?

Well I haven't decided if the torch passing is actually happening yet lol. If I can get python working correctly, and schedule a time to update, I may be able to hold on. It's the descriptions that are holding things up really.

5 hours ago, Endersmens said:

Well I haven't decided if the torch passing is actually happening yet lol. If I can get python working correctly, and schedule a time to update, I may be able to hold on. It's the descriptions that are holding things up really.

Want me to type some of them up so you can catch up?

2 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Don't worry. Once you reach it, it's a downhill ride from there. You gain reps like you don't know what to do with.

:( I have got like 30 in the past month.:(

Ah well. It is only 'likes' and i like my own posts. :kiss:

I have 195 at the time of the posting. *Sigh* "only" 805 more rep to go. 

EDIT: 

I just realized that this is almost a time capsule! In about 3 years maybe I'll look back at this post

After I surpass 1000 and think: "Wow. I had that little rep at some point?"

For time's sake, here are some things I have been doing at the time of this post.

1. Still working on docking and rendezvous. 

2. Setting up a Duna mission.

3. Learning more about KSP.

4. Having a great time doing it! :)

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 10:20 PM, Lo Var Lachland said:

just realized that this is almost a time capsule! In about 3 years maybe I'll look back at this post

Hey, that's actually a great idea!

Dear future me,

I am currently at exactly 656 rep. Only 344 to go! So, here is what I have been doing in KSP lately:

I still have not visited Vall or Eeloo, but have ships on the way there.

Project intrepid is currently at part 33.

I have the pictures done for part 34 and part 35.

I still haven't done a proper 1.2 career utilizing CommNet.

I recently almost lost Project Intrepid due to a save corruption.

And as of 8:59PM CST, this post has been liked 0 times.

I predict I will reach the magical four digits, uh, by the end of February. But definitely not before 2016 ends (although that would be a pleasant surprise!)

All hail Imaginary Internet Points!

7 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

And as of 8:59PM CST, this post has been liked 0 times.

As of 7:06 PM West coast time it has been liked once. 

TIME CAPSULE!!! 

Dear future me, I currently have 887 rep. 

I have been playing a lot of Minecraft recently. 

I am experimenting with 1.2. 

I really need to make more chapters for my mission reports. 

I like turtles. 

As of 7:06 PM my time this post has been liked 0 times. 

This line here totally doesn't exist. Totally.

TIME CAPSULE!!! 

Edited by max_creative
There is totally not a secret message hidden in this post. Totally not there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.