Endersmens

Say Hello to The Rep Grand Group! [07/19/16 UPDATE!]

600 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, John FX said:

Shame it`s now the 1K rep group, I was in the light green group for a while, got about 75 to go before I join this one ;)

Not to worry, you'll soon be in the group again. :D 

1 hour ago, John FX said:

EDIT : Just realised you have 3k rep, how did you average nearly 2 rep per post?

I guess a picture's worth a thousand words, so a post that's a picture with words in it must be worth at least a few rep :)

4 people like this

The list will be updated later today, as it has been pointed out that someone has joined the group! Congrats to @Parkaboy, and anyone else who joined since the last update. Your name will be on the list later today! Again, congratulations!

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Endersmens said:

The list will be updated later today, as it has been pointed out that someone has joined the group! Congrats to @Parkaboy, and anyone else who joined since the last update. Your name will be on the list later today! Again, congratulations!

How do you do that name link thing~?

1 minute ago, Majorjim said:

How do you do that name link thing~?

You just type the @ symbol and follow it with the person's name, it will pop up with a possible list of members, and you click the right one. It notifies them that you mentioned them too! :)  

1 person likes this

It doesn't work.. @Endersmens

Ok it appears to only work intermittently..

Edited by Majorjim

28 minutes ago, Majorjim said:

Ok it appears to only work intermittently..

Yeah, it's wonky. Sometimes you have to delete the ampersand and start over again if it doesn't 'take' the first time. It works best on my setup if I type @ and the first letter of who I'm calling, then wait a bit. For example the @m I typed just now didn't bring up any dropdown list, so I waited a few seconds and then... @Majorjim finally worked :)

2 people like this

Thanks for making this, looks like I have some work to do. :D

What honour! Many thanks!

2 people like this

Endermens, thank you so much for keeping this running. It always makes me smile to see the commitment many people have to this fine community. :)

1 person likes this

Been gone for 2 months and I'm still in here! Wew.

Ooh, a revamped version for the new forum. And I'm still on it! W00t!

And with some flattering flavor text too. I'll have to make sure to uphold that reputation xD

1 person likes this

On December 8, 2015 at 10:02 AM, r4pt0r said:

for my description, would you change the end bit to "and he likes upsilons plugin songs", and link it to this please?  http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/80165-ksp-plugin-songs-current-song-sun/

I'd like people who read this to be able to find his jams(which I'd like stock one day)

Oh my. I can't believe I missed this! I will edit that in tomorrow. My mistake! 

1 person likes this

@r4pt0r I fixed it. :) I have a feeling I fixed it on the thread and then forgot to update the actual list file. My bad!

Hmmm, I didn't know this thread was here until now.

Your update thing totally missed me.  I passed 1000 a couple weeks ago.  guess no-one loves me...  ;.;

(Just kidding  :wink:)

1 person likes this

Just now, Just Jim said:

Hmmm, I didn't know this thread was here until now.

Your update thing totally missed me.  I passed 1000 a couple weeks ago.  guess no-one loves me...  ;.;

(Just kidding  :wink:)

Well my last update was before you passed the mark. I will update the list again tonight and you will be on it! :D 

1 person likes this

Just now, Endersmens said:

Well my last update was before you passed the mark. I will update the list again tonight and you will be on it! :D 

Ahhhh..  OK, you're forgiven...  :sticktongue:

Seriously, it shot up really, really fast, so I'm not surprised.  I was more concerned your update thing might have actually glitched.

3 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Ahhhh..  OK, you're forgiven...  :sticktongue:

Seriously, it shot up really, really fast, so I'm not surprised.  I was more concerned your update thing might have actually glitched.

Pssssshhhhh, that never happens. :sticktongue: (looking at you @sal_vager )

1 person likes this

I am closing in...

1 person likes this

Just now, worir4 said:

I am closing in...

Indeed you are. Hope to see you up there real soon! :) 

1 person likes this

I'll get there.... about the time they change to a different forum software and then I will have to start all over again...

2 people like this

Well, nearly back on the list. I should be more active though, not been on the forum much. Waiting for 1.1 when I am sure I`ll go mental with mods to see if I can use up all 24GB of RAM, hehe.

3 people like this

@John FX Yes you will be up there soon! I apologize for the delay in the update, my new job plus a few other factors have led to a very packed and very stressful week. I will do my best to get an update out tonight. Hold tight! :D