Any ideas for alien Civilization?

Curiosity7907

14 hours ago, mcirish3 said:

Well Based on the artifacts I would guess the only two possible alien races would be Monkeys and Giant space squid. 

Squids might live in Eeloo when there might be water I guess about -10,000,0 meters deep.Monkeys now I don't know where they might live

On 12/12/2015, 2:20:04, Angeltxilon said:

Self-replicating alien machine?
A alien Bracewell probe?

Bracewell probe can be there only if star systems exist in ksp however they can be from a stock planet like laythe or Jool.

Also give Ideas for how will the alien's shape,color ,size and behaviour would be.

I suggest one of the Joolian moons as the origin point for these species. Laythe certainly seems habitable enough, perhaps even an aquatic species. There could be something on Eve too, but it seems a bit unlikely given the overall inhospitably of Eve. I do enjoy the idea of squid-like aliens, since they would need very specialized spacecraft.

The problem I can see arising with adding aliens is that they would end up being one of a few things:

1. A second space program, launching more rockets. This is the best option, but it is the most performance-intensive and coding intensive option.
  2. A very elaborate easter egg. This option makes it kinda pointless, if you ask me.
  3. Glorified rescue contracts. This is probably the safest middle ground, but is still a bit boring.
  4. Diplomacy system. This would make it interesting, but would probably be more fun in sandbox than in career. However, you could do some interesting things with science/rep/funds exchanges between kerbals and aliens.

On 14 December 2015 at 10:41:40 AM, mcirish3 said:

If only this mod could be made to work on other planets than Kerbin... it can't... I have been told it is impossible... not sure why...  Wish it did...  wish I was a programer...Oh the possibilities...sigh :( 

Totally possible, I made a runway on the Mun with a fully functional launchpad and helipad. No bugs found.

On 12/13/2015 at 10:56 PM, RocketSquid said:

I suggest one of the Joolian moons as the origin point for these species. Laythe certainly seems habitable enough, perhaps even an aquatic species. There could be something on Eve too, but it seems a bit unlikely given the overall inhospitably of Eve. I do enjoy the idea of squid-like aliens, since they would need very specialized spacecraft.

The problem I can see arising with adding aliens is that they would end up being one of a few things:

1. A second space program, launching more rockets. This is the best option, but it is the most performance-intensive and coding intensive option.
  2. A very elaborate easter egg. This option makes it kinda pointless, if you ask me.
  3. Glorified rescue contracts. This is probably the safest middle ground, but is still a bit boring.
  4. Diplomacy system. This would make it interesting, but would probably be more fun in sandbox than in career. However, you could do some interesting things with science/rep/funds exchanges between kerbals and aliens.

Jool's moons are the perfect place for aliens Eve is a good idea too.

But for REALISMTM aliens should be unknown first you will take atleast 1 year in kerbal time to discover aliens after that you can do contracts for aliens.

Elaborate easter eggs:I like this a step by step  discovering aliens/easter eggs :take it like you are trying to find treasure.

1.first you map it tells you where to find the map which will take you to an artifact.

2.With the artifact will display a map which will take you to the REAL  treasure.

On 12/16/2015 at 4:31 AM, mcirish3 said:

With Kerbin side?  Or did you use Extraplanetary launchpads which does work on other planets?

On 12/17/2015 at 2:00 AM, RA3236 said:

KerbinSide, but we're talking off topic.

Yah in kerbinside you are launching not other aliens.

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/9/2016 at 0:52 AM, KSPMawdar said:

You could have small, random cities on other planets, but you couldn't land and see cars, people, etc.  it would kind of work like this,   

On 12/9/2016 at 0:54 AM, KSPMawdar said:

you can also have access other save files of other peoples games (copy's and not the real file) and have ships implemented. :cool:

Yes,ok but,there would be no  aliens and also alien structures would be different  or they might be less advanced and live in castles or villages.

"but you couldn't land and see cars, people, etc.  it would kind of work like this",does this pixel? allow you to build almost any kind of structure?is this a mod or what that?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.