The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

8 hours ago, KAL 9000 said:

Get the KSC's air defense online, now! The Evil Boulder might come again!

I volunteer as a fighter pilot, someone help me ready my plane! I need every single attachment point loaded with anti-kraken missiles and the gun loaded with armour piercing incendiary rounds ASAP!

Edited by DualDesertEagle

2 hours ago, DualDesertEagle said:

I volunteer as a fighter pilot, someone help me ready my plane! I need every single attachment point loaded with anti-kraken missiles and the gun loaded with armour piercing incendiary rounds ASAP!

"Nooooooo......" (he says in his best Gandalf voice...)  "Perhaps.... I've thought of a better use for you..... "

:wink:

Edited by Just Jim

Probably very old news to everyone here, but...

On 1/19/2016 at 8:30 AM, Just Jim said:

Yes, doctor," Thompberry laughed insanely, "I have created a C.H.E.E.S.E. graviolli particle!!! And know that when I split this particle... cut the cheese, so to speak....

Cheese gravioli... :D 

Should not have pulled this up to read over dinner. 

Do you have any idea how much it hurts shooting soda out your nose, JustJim? ANY idea?! Just Jim, indeed! Some way, some how, you'll pay for this:sticktongue:

7 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Do you have any idea how much it hurts shooting soda out your nose, JustJim? ANY idea?! Just Jim, indeed! Some way, some how, you'll pay for this!

If it makes you feel any better... I just did the same thing with my coffee reading this!  :sticktongue:

Edited by Just Jim

51 minutes ago, DualDesertEagle said:

Ummmmm, ... wut?

Sorry, non-LOTR-watcher right here.

Ahhhh... near the beginning, Gandalf the wizard finds a hobbit named Sam listening outside Frodo Baggin's window.....Here's the clip:

Spoiler

Edited by Just Jim

On 5/23/2017 at 7:25 AM, KAL 9000 said:

Get the KSC's air defense online, now! The Evil Boulder might come again!

Also, whaaaaaaaaaaat? Mary-Annette... Where have I heard that before... 

OH MY KRAKEN! 

The plot thickens! 

(searches Mary-Annette)

Well, I found a few things. 

1. A Wikipedia article on a person who died just after WW1-https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjx46zltInUAhUD44MKHXnJCy8QFggmMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FMary_Annette_Anderson&usg=AFQjCNHBRBIudLhcfpk-YLzdOtvj3hxO5A
  2. An Wikia Article about a minor character in The Upside Down Show-https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjx46zltInUAhUD44MKHXnJCy8QFghCMAk&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftheupsidedownshow.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FMary_Annette&usg=AFQjCNEJt5odLe_2N5z9zWovQ8UjJyOaQg

Neither of these seem promising, but they may help.

15 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Probably very old news to everyone here, but...

Cheese gravioli... :D 

Do you have any idea how much it hurts shooting soda out your nose, JustJim? ANY idea?! Just Jim, indeed! Some way, some how, you'll pay for this:sticktongue:

Unleash the Kraken Potato Polandball Memes Triti Kerman!

On 5/22/2017 at 7:06 PM, Just Jim said:

For a while no-one said much of anything, until the sun began to rise behind them, the coast stretched out before them, and Gem looked over to see her brother stuffing his mouth with veggies and that... blechhhhh.

"Oh, yucky, how can you eat that... ranch.... stuff?"

bEX10Vk.png

"Mmmmffff....." Theo tried not to laugh with his mouth full. "It's good! You really should try a bite."

"Ewww, no!" Gem cringed. "I can't even look at it! 

I have a feeling Gem and I would get along great.

14 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Ahhhh... near the beginning, Gandalf the wizard finds a hobbit named Sam listening outside Frodo Baggin's window.....Here's the clip:

(Removed from quote)

Ok then, guess my F-22 is gonna have to stay in its hangar, but what better use for me could that be? I'm not that great of an infantry guy.

Edited by DualDesertEagle

1 hour ago, DualDesertEagle said:

Ok then, guess my F-22 is gonna have to stay in its hangar, but what better use for me could that be? I'm not that great of an infantry guy.

No... you seem more the secret agent type to me... :wink:

On 2017-5-23 at 7:03 PM, Just Jim said:

in fact, how was it able to withstand a very unstable wormhole ride from Bop to Ike? There must be more to this... :wink:

People with a really good memory may remember I wrote an essay on that about 100 pages ago. It probably won't matter anymore because it seems like there is going to be a canon explanation, but if anyone wants it they can PM me or look it up(IDK the page number anymore, so you could be searching for a while).

EDIT: There is a short post on page 41, and the whole essay can be found on page 112.

Edited by superstrijder15

3 minutes ago, superstrijder15 said:

People with a really good memory may remember I wrote an essay on that about 100 pages ago. It probably won't matter anymore because it seems like there is going to be a canon explanation, but if anyone wants it they can PM me or look it up(IDK the page number anymore, so you could be searching for a while).

I remember, it was really good!  :D

Hehehe... this is so far off-topic... but what the heck....

Spoiler

OK, back on topic... while I wasn't talking exactly about Perry...

How could I do what's basically: 

"Emiko Kerman and the Mystery of the Missing ET's"

And not have some sort of secret agent looking character, or something like that, in the mix somewhere? It's almost mandatory... lol.

I'm just waiting for someone to realize what I'm really up to with the rest of the backstory... there should have been enough clues, at least for the older folk like me... ( @adsii1970... say NOTHING!!! :))

Edited by Just Jim

3 hours ago, KAL 9000 said:

Secret agent...

PERRY THE PLATYPUS?!?!?!

latest?cb=20140223190228

I couldn't help myself. Forgive me.

Spoiler

More like Secret Agent Poland!

Agent Poland

Sorry Moderators, but I felt like it was okay because the whole thing was starting to self-derail. 

On 5/23/2017 at 4:06 PM, DualDesertEagle said:

KSTC's working on it. Right now, we're developing robots that will rip anything possessed by a Kraken(or an evil Magic Boulder) into pieces. After that, the things collapse into black holes- not large enough to destroy Kerbin. They explode right away because of Hawking radiation, destroying the delicate network of magnetic fields that make up Krakens. 

10 hours ago, DualDesertEagle said:

Oh. I guess we just launch the robots alone. It wouldn't be safe for living things anyway.

Edited by Laythe Squid

OK, let's keep it kind of on track... lol.

I have to go out for a bit. While I'm gone y'all can try to figure out this tidbit I threw out a little while ago.

4 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I'm just waiting for someone to realize what I'm really up to with the rest of the backstory... there should have been enough clues, at least for the older folk like me... ( @adsii1970... say NOTHING!!! :))

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.