[1.8.1+][Kopernicus]Kerbol Origins v.0.4.9 - Development Stalled Indefinitely

amarius1

19 hours ago, Shaddow Phönix said:

I installed the latest Version of there Forum site. But it is not for KSP 1.2.2

The Version is KopernicusExpansion V0.2

Strange, it should work then.

@amarius1 should I remove the KopernicusExpansion dependency via the use of a config?

What I mean is a MM patch that adds a particle trail to Corolet if KopernicusExpansion is not detected.

On 4/16/2017 at 9:28 AM, The White Guardian said:

Strange, it should work then.

@amarius1 should I remove the KopernicusExpansion dependency via the use of a config?

What I mean is a MM patch that adds a particle trail to Corolet if KopernicusExpansion is not detected.

Yes. I won't be here for tome time. Out of town and out of signal...

I have a question regarding the atmospheres: why are all the atmospheric pressures except Sarvin's set to 0.6 atm? Just seems strange that bodies like Daphy or Manai would have such thick atmospheres. Is this a bug or a bug with Kopernicus?

On 4/23/2017 at 11:55 PM, Jack Joseph Kerman said:

I have a question regarding the atmospheres: why are all the atmospheric pressures except Sarvin's set to 0.6 atm? Just seems strange that bodies like Daphy or Manai would have such thick atmospheres. Is this a bug or a bug with Kopernicus?

Manai and Daphy are supposed to have thick atmospheres. On Daphy, it was supposed to simulate a very thin layer of fluff slowing your ship in the lowest regions you can find. Usually the atmo doesn't raise much on Daphy anyway. It's more of a coincidence that I used those values for more bodies.

12 hours ago, nsgallup said:

Any updates on this beautiful mod of a mod?

Everyone is currently working on something for it. Expect a large update... My colab, @The White Guardian, is working on an EVE overhaul that will blow your minds :D

I'out of town till the end of the week so I might not be around. 

22 minutes ago, amarius1 said:

Manai and Daphy are supposed to have thick atmospheres. On Daphy, it was supposed to simulate a very thin layer of fluff slowing your ship in the lowest regions you can find. Usually the atmo doesn't raise much on Daphy anyway. It's more of a coincidence that I used those values for more bodies.

I thought Keelon was supposed to have an atmosphere 11x thicker than Kerbin's? It also shows 0.6 atmosphere.

3 hours ago, amarius1 said:

@The White GuardianManai and Daphy are supposed to have thick atmospheres. On Daphy, it was supposed to simulate a very thin layer of fluff slowing your ship in the lowest regions you can find. Usually the atmo doesn't raise much on Daphy anyway. It's more of a coincidence that I used those values for more bodies.

I could also rework the atmospheres to be more realistic using real-life formulas and whatnot?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, nsgallup said:

Is your visual pack out white guardian?

Not yet. He is still working on some "special things" that will be really cool. Hopefully it it works you won't have to wait more for the visual overhaul!

@The White Guardian

Also in a less than a month I'll finally be switching to a decent computer and development will pick up speed, now that I will be able to use EVE and export planet textures faster as well as test the planets without having to crash and lag :D 

Edited by amarius1

Daphne reports 1% Ore planet wide. Is this intentional? I can think of a physical reason why that's the case, but I am just wondering. In any case, is there a way on the user end to modify resource values? 

3 hours ago, pp3d said:

Daphne reports 1% Ore planet wide. Is this intentional? I can think of a physical reason why that's the case, but I am just wondering. In any case, is there a way on the user end to modify resource values? 

There is. Look in Kerbol Origins/KO_resources.cfg

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Landscape-Photography said:

no idea?

Well it seems like some PQS file is pessed up. I'll fix it today.

On 7/4/2017 at 4:52 PM, Landscape-Photography said:

Hi,

does anybody know, whats here the problem?

Shayle at more than ~110km looks normal, but lower very very ugly.

i play 1.2.2 with EVE, Scatterer 0.3, Kerbol Origins 0.4.6.5, SVT, SVE, Kopernicus of course and  the modulemanager 2.7.5

Thanks for the help :)

screenshot202.jpgscreenshot203.jpg

Try the latest release now. Be sure to replace the old Kerbol Origins folder with the new one and also make sure you are using the right Kopernicus for 1.2.2

Well, thank you very much! I will try this and give a feedback this weekend. :)

edit:

Damn. :(

Problem is the same.

I have deleted the old Kerbol Origins Folder and copy in the new 0.4.7.5.
Kopernicus is version 1.2.2-9

But, thank you very much for your help again. :)

edit2:
I have now testes this Kopernicus versions:
1.2.2-3
1.2.2-5
1.2.2-8
1.2.2-9

Same graphics issue.

At ~100.000m the normally greenlike texture changes to the grey modell with less geometry.
Not sure, where the problem is.

Sorry, that i take your time, but your my last hope to play this great mod with correct graphics. :)

Edited by Landscape-Photography

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.