Pathos 1 - The Story

LukesWorks

Hello guys! This new thread is a reformat of an "old" idea I started developing, but just didn't consider good enough. The old idea revolved around the mission reports of a programme aiming to colonize the Kerbol System but I just began thinking I could make it much more than that, so I scrapped what I had before and started anew.

I'll be writing a story of what happened in such programme, how it got to be what it is, and the failures that happened along the way, as well as the successes.

This thread is going to serve as a "hub" for the story itself, and will link all of the chapters that are finished. Also, at the beginning of each chapter I'll link the previous one, and at it's end, the next one. Please forgive any spelling, grammar or any other kind of mistakes. I'm not a native English speaker, so those will happen.

Here we go folks, hope you enjoy...

Pathos 1 - The Story:

Now, most of the images were either directly taken and edited by me, taken from the game's own sources and edited slightly, with the exception of one - the Pathos 2 Logo, at the beginning of the prologue. This one was taken from the actual Pathos 2 facility, present in Soma (a game).

Edited by LukesWorks

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.