Galactic`s Suggestion Thread

“Since, in the long run, every planetary civilization will be endangered by impacts from space, every surviving civilization is obliged to become spacefaring--not because of exploratory or romantic zeal, but for the most practical reason imaginable: staying alive... If our long-term survival is at stake, we have a basic responsibility to our species to venture to other worlds.”  -Carl Sagan

Welcome to Galactic`s Suggestion Thread!

welcome to my suggestion thread, here i make all of my suggestions and wait for you guys to comment and think on how good (or bad) it is! thank you for coming and taking a look at these suggestions, because I cant make and perfect them all by my own!

Current Suggestions:

N/A

Warning: This Thread is for the suggestions made by me for KSP. If you put in a suggestion of your own, then remove that suggestion and make your own thread for it...

von neumann probe`s

now, your wondering,"the the heck is a von neumann probe?!?!?". well its a sort of nanomachine capable of REPLICATING itself, yes, REPLICATING. essentially a grey goo, but nicer, and less word-destructiony. the idea is a sort of craft that flies to a planet, moon, asteroid or dwarf planet. there it mines resources, then using the materials it collected, it uses on board lasers (going to suggest this late) and creates another version of itself. of course it wont be as tiny as a microbe, it would be around 1 meter or shorter in height and width, a special `nano` craft station would be added to create these guys (with or without replicating abilitys) and it can be unlocked in carrier mode after you research all probe and science paths (this would add the nano craft station). to a von neumann probe,thrust is higher, and its easier to maneuver it upwards, HOWEVER, turning it would be difficult, as it would barrel out of control unless you have great control over spinning and turning rockets in ksp.

1 hour ago, Galacticvoyager said:

von neumann probe`s

now, your wondering,"the the heck is a von neumann probe?!?!?". well its a sort of nanomachine capable of REPLICATING itself, yes, REPLICATING. essentially a grey goo, but nicer, and less word-destructiony. the idea is a sort of craft that flies to a planet, moon, asteroid or dwarf planet. there it mines resources, then using the materials it collected, it uses on board lasers (going to suggest this late) and creates another version of itself. of course it wont be as tiny as a microbe, it would be around 1 meter or shorter in height and width, a special `nano` craft station would be added to create these guys (with or without replicating abilitys) and it can be unlocked in carrier mode after you research all probe and science paths (this would add the nano craft station). to a von neumann probe,thrust is higher, and its easier to maneuver it upwards, HOWEVER, turning it would be difficult, as it would barrel out of control unless you have great control over spinning and turning rockets in ksp.

I mean, I kinda think that's too OP.

also welcome to the community.

Edited by 322997am

31 minutes ago, 322997am said:

I mean, I kinda think that's too OP.

also welcome to the community.

thx, however the von neumann probe`s will be late game tier, so people will pratically have similar in power stuff, so i think its sort of balanced...

2 hours ago, Galacticvoyager said:

thx, however the von neumann probe`s will be late game tier, so people will pratically have similar in power stuff, so i think its sort of balanced...

I mean yes but that's kinda not what Ksp is meant too feel like.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.