Need your own thread moved or locked? Post here.

Rich

• 3 weeks later...

Can I get this localization thread moved back to the Add-On Discussions forum? It is intended to be a thread for keeping track of which mods offer or support localization, in addition to helping mod authors with adding such support.

7 minutes ago, DMagic said:

Can I get this localization thread moved back to the Add-On Discussions forum? It is intended to be a thread for keeping track of which mods offer or support localization, in addition to helping mod authors with adding such support.

Got it for you. 

9 hours ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

you can remove and reopen pal's just some very minor neurosciency spam stuff concern, ksp unrelated, but been away so long

oi

Your content is not causing any problems, WinkAllKerb''. It doesn't need to be removed. :)

Hi, I have a question about transferring thread ownership. How does this actually work (internally)? Is the thread URL preserved? Are the posts preserved?

I might have a request soon for a thread transfer ownership, but I'd like to make sure that the thread stays healthy :wink:

7 minutes ago, Kobymaru said:

Hi, I have a question about transferring thread ownership. How does this actually work (internally)? Is the thread URL preserved? Are the posts preserved?

I might have a request soon for a thread transfer ownership, but I'd like to make sure that the thread stays healthy :wink:

The preferred method is to start a new thread with a new OP, then we lock the old one with links to the new in both the OP and final reply.

25 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

The preferred method is to start a new thread with a new OP, then we lock the old one with links to the new in both the OP and final reply.

Wasn'T there a method to do that "transparently", meaning that all posts are transferred? I recall it had something to with merging threads and/or changing post ownership or something.

1 minute ago, Kobymaru said:

Wasn'T there a method to do that "transparently", meaning that all posts are transferred? I recall it had something to with merging threads and/or changing post ownership or something.

There is a way that sometimes works to make a different post the OP of an existing thread, but we prefer not to do it that way. What is the thread in question, anyway?