Need your own thread moved or locked? Post here.

Rich

4 minutes ago, Kobymaru said:

Is it "dangerous" in a way?

Not really dangerous, but it breaks some things like the search. The new OP does not show as the thread starter, and it makes the early pages of a thread pretty confusing.

Honestly, it is better to start a new thread.

Spoiler

Hi, could you please lock the following thread:

I know it's technically not my thread, but I've been in contact with @Youen who has kindly already redirected the first and last post to my own thread.

That would be much appreciated!

On 16/06/2017 at 8:00 PM, Vanamonde said:

Your content is not causing any problems, WinkAllKerb''. It doesn't need to be removed. :)

well i overexgerated a bit due to some meaningless HotistiK behaviour, just a bit or 2 so well feel free to reopen it's not like it was lobotomy corp or viscera clean up details afters all ... while //%%locally ....

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
it's an otter story kinda like the tusk

7 hours ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

well i overexgerated a bit due to some meaningless HotistiK behaviour, just a bit or 2 so well feel free to reopen it's not like it was lobotomy corp or viscera clean up details afters all ... while //%%locally ....

You're alright, WinkAllKerb''. :)

btw, feel free to delete this one it was just a weird days within a weird week far far away somewhere along the backbones and 99,101% ksp unrelated (see edit)

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/162623-grrr/&do=findComment&comment=3107132

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
thks @vana

On 7/11/2017 at 1:31 PM, WinkAllKerb'' said:

btw, feel free to delete this one it was just a weird days within a weird week far far away somewhere along the backbones and 99,101% ksp unrelated (see edit)

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/162623-grrr/&do=findComment&comment=3107132

We don't usually do that, but since no one else's posts were involved, okay. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...