Kerbalized Movie Quotes Megathread

Norpo

1 minute ago, Matuchkin said:

"BadS astronauts are not born great, they grow great."

"I'm gonna make him a contract he can't refuse."

"Stop screaming (Bob), be a man."

-Rep to anyone who guesses first.

Lol Godfather bru.

ROCKETS MOTHERTRUCKER  DO YOU FLY THEM?!

"I want what's coming to me. Kerbin, chico, and everything on it."

"On this planet, you gotta make the funds first. Then when you get the funds, you get the rockets. Then, when you get the rockets, then you get the women."

"The only thing on this planet that flies rockets is BALLS. BALLS, YOU GOT THAT?"

-Tony Montana, "Scarface"

Edited by Matuchkin

On 1/28/2016 at 7:30 PM, mikeman7918 said:

"KSC, we have a probelem."

Bob: "Okay, Kerbin-"

Jeb: "I believe we have a problem here."

KSC: "This is Kerbin, say again, please?"

Bill: "Kerbin, we've had a problem. We've had a major SNACK-Vent undervolt."

KSC: "Roger, SNACK undervolt. Okay, stand by 13, we're looking at it."

- Actual transcript from Apollo 13, kerbalized.

Edited by Matuchkin

Jordan Kerman tries to launch her spaceplane. It careens off the runway and flips over.

Mitch Kerman: (helps her up) Are you okay?

Jordan: (throws helmet) No, not emotionally no I'm not I'm disappointed not terribly, but still... It should've gone much further, much faster! It's okay though I know what the problem is it's obviously the mirror symmetry I'll just have to redesign the gear I can do that no problem. I can do it here. But after the redesign I'll have to place them and that takes the offset tool and time. Do you know how much longer this transfer window is supposed to last?

Ick Kerman: Maybe another half an hour.

Jordan: (claps hands excitedly) Oh, that's great that's good I can do that no problem. Okay, what's your name?

Mitch: (laughs nervously) Uhh..Mitch...

Jordan: Oh okay well thank you for your help Mitch I'll see you later then (hurriedly shoves her spaceplane back towards the VAB)

Mitch: (shouts to her) You're welcome! (turns to Ick) Who was that?

Ick: That? Oh, that was...

Jordan: (running back to them) I'm Jordan! I forgot to tell you my name I'm Jordan. I heard there was going to be a new Kerbonaut are you it?

Mitch: (laughing) Yes.

Jordan: Oh... Do you have a suit?

Mitch: (confused) Yeah...

Jordan: Oh I was gonna make you one if you didn't have one but you have one okay I'll see you later okay bye! (runs off again)

After years of uninterrupted labor it was now possible for the first time to begin a work for 
which many had asked, and which I myself felt would be profitable for the Space Agency. So I 
decided to devote two volumes to a description not only of the aims of our Agency but also 
of its development. There is more to be built from this than from any purely simple 
diagram.

-You don't want to know what this quote comes from. I'll just shut up and pretend Werhner von Kerman said this.

12 hours ago, Matuchkin said:

After years of uninterrupted labor it was now possible for the first time to begin a work for 
which many had asked, and which I myself felt would be profitable for the Space Agency. So I 
decided to devote two volumes to a description not only of the aims of our Agency but also 
of its development. There is more to be built from this than from any purely simple 
diagram.

-You don't want to know what this quote comes from. I'll just shut up and pretend Werhner von Kerman said this.

Haha You lose the argument :D

"We'll take Bob's ship, go to the KSC, kill the kraken (sorry!), Pick up Bill, go to the inland space center, knock back some snacks and wait for all this to blow over. How's *that* for a slice of fried gold? -Shaun Kerman

1 minute ago, Matuchkin said:

Seriously, you don't wanna know. I'll probably get in trouble if the moderators find out.

I already do know ;) That's why I said you lost the argument. Explanatory PM inbound so as not to give it away...

Be our test. Be our test.

Put that contract gig to rest!

Grab an SRB, a capsule, and a parachute. You're set!

Launch it once, launch it twice, download mods until it flies.

If it wobbles, try the Vernor.

Don't believe me? Just ask Wernher!

Though it might overheat,

(Jebadiah's then dead meat)

You will never claim our science second best!

We've got a lot to do, is it one launch or two?

For he's our test! He's our test! He's our test!

-Sung to the tune of Be Our Guest, from Beauty and the Beast

Val Kerman: "Jeb, what are you doing?"

Jeb Kerman: "Launching!"

-Interstellar

Bob Kerman: "We lost something!"

Jeb Kerman: "Don't worry, we are still flying half a ship."

-Star Wars ROTS (no changes needed)

Gandalf the Green: "...but SQUAD forged the One Round-8 to rule them all."

LOTR The Fellowship of the Round-8

Just now, LetsGoToMars! said:

You know, the scene where Neo throws Agent Smith through the bench and he mutters into his walkie-talkie thing "more"

But I agree, bad reference 

You should have just made it more clear. That was actually a good reference.

Buzz: "This is an interkerbol emergency. I need to commandeer your ship to Sector 12. Who's in charge here?"

All Aliens: "THE KLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW"

Alien 1: "The KLAW is our master!"

Alien 2: "The KLAW chooses who will go, and who will stay!"

-Toy Story

Edited by Matuchkin

"I don't know where you are.  I don't know how much Delta-V you want.  If you are looking for Science, I can tell you I don't have any.  What I do have are a particular set of skills.  Skills I have acquired over a very long career mode.  Skills that make me a nightmare for people like Gene Kerman.  If you let my capsule go now, that will be the end of it.  I will not look for you, I will not rendezvous with you.  But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will land on you." - Taken

"Gentlemen, welcome to Flight Club.  The first rule of Flight Club is: you do not talk about Moar Boosters.  The second rule of Flight Club is: you do not talk about the Kraken.  The third rule of Flight Club: somebody yells 'Abort', the rocket goes limp, flips out, the flight is over.  The fourth rule: only two Kerbals to a flight.  The fifth rule: one flight at a time, fellas.  The sixth rule: no spacesuits, no snacks.  The seventh rule: flights will go on as long as they have to.  And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first night at Flight Club, you have to fly." - Fight Club

"Why is the mono-propellant always gone?" - Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.