[WIP] [Kopernicus] The Destiny of Kerbalkind

Artyomka15

YCulxRD.jpg

...Is a mod that changes the Kerbol System to absolutely new star system with new planets and new challenges. :D

Backstory:

In 666012 Kerbol became a red giant and life on Kerbin became impossible. The Kerbalkind was needed new home. In 666013 the interstellar cruiser with a 50 000 kerbals on board had started from dying Kerbin and went to find another home for kerbals. 

After 3 years of searching Kerbals had found a small blue-white star and a little green planet orbiting it. They called the star "The New Hope". 

In 666017 the 12 droppods from the cruiser had landed on a planet orbiting The New Hope.

This planet became the new home for Kerbals...

Their "Eden".

There are some screenshots:

The mod link will be provided when the mod will become playable :)

Good to see your back Artyomka BTW ummmm did you rip off my Dark Days mod :P I really dont mind since development had ceased but maybe you could explain? Its completely alright if you did but i would just like to know :)

Oh nvm i just realized that your idea was to use a new system rather than trying to escape the old like mine was. *facepalm* :blush:

How about Kerbal galaxy 2 is that still going?

Edited by daniel l.

13 hours ago, daniel l. said:

Good to see your back Artyomka BTW ummmm did you rip off my Dark Days mod :P I really dont mind since development had ceased but maybe you could explain? Its completely alright if you did but i would just like to know :)

Oh nvm i just realized that your idea was to use a new system rather than trying to escape the old like mine was. *facepalm* :blush:

How about Kerbal galaxy 2 is that still going?

Unfortunately, no. :( Reparenting the Sun and using high G values causes a lot of bugs and game crashes...

Btw, some new pics :D

y7fuE1C.jpgk8rMVlq.pngIHRDqG9.png4i9SwkQ.png

Whoah nice! good to see you still got it, though one reccomendation towards the gas giants, dont use jool as a template instead use Eve or Laythe then give it a hazardous ocean which would represent the transition point from gaseous atmosphere to liquid ocean, Make sure there is no land sticking out or even visible and that the liquid texture is completely opaque, then simply surround the planet with numerous cloud layers going in different directions at a velocity that is visible at a distance. This will make your gas giants seem much more realistic and pretty. Especially since you can control the speed and direction of each cloud band or storm.

• 1 year later...
On 7 de marzo de 2017 at 7:12 AM, daniel l. said:

I doubt it will be releasing. @Artyomka15 vanished from the forums in early 2016, He just recently came back, But i doubt this project is of any serious importance :wink: 

Well, no one can have everything.

Full suport if the mod ever gets released!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.