Falcon 9

DECQ

This addon adds a detail to create the Falcon 9 rocket, in principle that's all.
Add-on was made in one night, on this if it is not working as it should not my fault, but your installed game, he could not break  :P
 Thank Kickasskyle for his permission to use his models and textures (It was a long time ago), some textures of his handiwork.
Add-on is based on the stock style, it has the ability to use add-on RealPlume.

https://github.com/KSP-RO/RealPlume/wiki

Some textures.

11227538_m.png 11227539_m.png 11227540_m.png 11227541_m.png 

License:https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/

11229447_m.png

DOWNLOAD.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/twpxp5ae0kdxb1k/AAAxGbFGjohIcB41an653b7Ea?dl=0

Edited by DECQ
Link removed pending license.

19 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

@DECQ Had to remove your links, you must choose and include a license in the OP and the download package to comply with our Add-On Posting Rules. Feel free to edit the link back in once this has been done.

Okay, now it's right?

Edited by DECQ
Gooooogle

Hi DECQ, looking at your RealPlume config I think you might want to remove the 

@PLUME[Kerolox-Lower]:NEEDS[VenStockRevamp]
    {
        @localPosition = 0,0,4
    }

as if someone has Ven's installed the position of the plume will be moved down from what you have it set at. I also see that you have the variables set the exact same for each engine, have you tested to see what they look like on each engine? I haven't found a set of engines myself that look right when the variables are set the exact same :P 

45 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

PLF is the wrong shape, More Ogive. Do the Gridfins function as airbrakes or fins?. This is the 3rd recent falcon 9 mod, shouldn't you focus on something no one else has made, with your great talent?

There's more then that but really why can't they post what ever they want that's how we get the good one's

EDIT- @DECQ  you might want to fix your folds and there is a typo in the engines cfg you need

engineID = *****

You have      ngineID = KSX

Edited by Mecripp2
Little bug

O Yes only know 1 Angara maybe 2  mod and maybe you could call it 5 Soyuz mods and @DECQ  you might just look back over you engines cfg's you also have 2 FX's on the engines with stock test install FX all the time and no sound your CFG's need alittle re-write

EDIT- Am I the only one that

//MODULE
	//{
	//	name = ModuleAnimateHeat
	//	ThermalAnim = F-1
	//}

This don't work on my Linux but this do

MODULE
	{
		name = FXModuleAnimateThrottle
		animationName = F-1
		responseSpeed = 0.001
		dependOnEngineState = True
		dependOnThrottle = True
	}

Edited by Mecripp2
More Bugs

In principle, the error expectable because I do not strongly understood the rocket and not long worked with cfg, if someone wants to continue to work on it, I will give the desired files, and ask the moderators to make this page your because to me this Rocket uninteresting, I remind you it is made of one night ... :) 
If the van need a rocket Falcon, then use http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/71323-launchers-pack-the-return-of-the-atlas-atlas-lvp-v1/&page=1
About modding, basically I do not see how much work has been done on this rocket, of his desire to do.
Soyuz was, but it must be sought, that Angara.

11234427_m.png 11234428_m.png 11234429_m.png 11234430_m.png 

4 hours ago, Virtualgenius said:

Your really talented Decq wish I could do what you can

No, I do not think that this talent is more fault-finding to small details, because of this impression that create add-ons difficult, but believe even you could just these Activities.
I had the 2 video tutorials on Blender 3D, to know the minimum knowledge of Photoshop and practically does not know about on Unity3D, but this is enough. :)

But anyway thanks for the nice words.

13 minutes ago, liquidhype said:

@DECQ you're making the Angara family? Welp, then I can scratch that off of my to-do-list :)

Who is more concerned with energia and a new space shuttle, but sometimes to stare at the Angara. ;)

28 minutes ago, techstepman said:

Interesting question, though very sorry that no one noticed that PTK-NP is official now has a name. It will be called  RUS:"Federazia"   ENG:"Federation". :)

1 hour ago, DECQ said:

Interesting question, though very sorry that no one noticed that PTK-NP is official now has a name. It will be called  RUS:"Federazia"   ENG:"Federation". :)

yes I know I just call it PTK NP cause most don't know about it and google search was weird for me when I searched for "federation spacecraft". Theres something about this ship that makes me go crazy for it

a deep space version of it I was using some time ago:

YV8raaU.png

Edited by techstepman

On 1/28/2016 at 2:51 AM, DECQ said:

In principle, the error expectable because I do not strongly understood the rocket and not long worked with cfg, if someone wants to continue to work on it, I will give the desired files, and ask the moderators to make this page your because to me this Rocket uninteresting, I remind you it is made of one night ... :) 
If the van need a rocket Falcon, then use http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/71323-launchers-pack-the-return-of-the-atlas-atlas-lvp-v1/&page=1

Are you saying you're giving this project up? I can look after it if you'd like... I'm not very good at what I do, but I will totally help. :P

14 hours ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Are you saying you're giving this project up? I can look after it if you'd like... I'm not very good at what I do, but I will totally help. :P

Okay, I'll ask the moderator to make this page your, if you need the files I send them to you.

5 hours ago, DECQ said:

Okay, I'll ask the moderator to make this page your, if you need the files I send them to you.

Absolutely! Can't I just download the mod from your link and repackage it and release it? 

And thanks! I'm not too particularly interested in rockets like these but the F9 has this sort of... Charm. I oddly really like this one. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.