Flat Kerbin Society

mikeman7918

1 hour ago, spink00 said:

Kerbin is round, you dolts.

It's impossible to prove that Kerbin is round because when you're in a so-called "spaceship", you have to look at everything through a window, which is actually a projected hologram. If you break the window, you die, not because you are in space (hint: you're not) but because the government can't have you seeing the soundstage outside your "spaceship". If you did, you would run and tell everyone and then the government's secret plan to take all the money and use it to take over the world instead of exploring space (which is fake, everyone knows air goes on forever) would be foiled.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, spink00 said:

not lying to you since 1984!

I see what you did there. Except we don't know how long ago 1984 was, since the government was lying back then. Every year was probably 1984, and it stayed that way for centuries. 1984 could have ended yesterday, in which case we're still being lied to...

I've heard many ideas on what is under the obviously flat Kerbin.

I have a theory. 

You look at a Kerbal's head, what do you see? A cylinder. What's on top of a cylinder? A disk (!!!)

I'm proposing that we are, in fact, standing on a Kerbal's head. Turbulence, random ground-based Kraken attacks: all caused by the Kerbal sneezing!

But who is this Kerbal? Where are they? What are they doing?

Obviously, this is the leader of another Kerbin, just as flat as our own. We don't feel his movements very often because he simply basks in a massive throne (paid for by funding going towards the "space program") overseeing his dystopian society, expertly manipulating it to fit his greatest desires.

(Could somebody take one of the images of Earth sitting on a turtle and replace the turtle with a Kerbal's forehead?)

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 28.1.2016 at 3:35 AM, Evanitis said:

Kerbin -is- flat. The surface repeats infinitely to each direction, that's how it creates the illusion of being able to go around it. The misleading circular shape the kerbonaus see is the infinite flat surface bending space to fit into it.

There are no "Kerbonauts". Space doesn't exist. Mun landing was fake. Kerbin is flat.

• 1 month later...

Kerbin is flat square, and I have proof

Most pictures of Kerbin are photoshopped to look like a sphere, however they realeased one unphotoshopped photo, the only TRUE image. In Pale Blue Dot, Kerbin is only one pixel of the image, so they didn't bother to photoshop it. What they didn't know is I can zoom in on images, and when you zoom in on that single pixel, it is a SQUARE! (Look it up, for some reason they call Kerbin "Earth" if this is true like the rest of the image, is Kerbin really Earth? Dun dun dun)

Also exactly 1 month after last post, revive time!

• 2 weeks later...

Kerbin is round, but the KSP is still LYING! Kerbin's "magical density" is just a way to raise funds. They launch rockets that release hallucinogenic fumes so the horizon curves much lower than it should. In fact, Kerbin is 10 times bigger than we are told.

• 1 month later...

Kerbin ah yes the Flat disk we know and we love today you see when you launch rocket you suddenly explode when you hit 70k it's not because of MIGHTY Kraken nonono it's because The atmosphere  of the flat disk no letting you through so they block the rocket until exploded

It is flat, but it repeats infinitely in every direction, which is why if you keep going you'll end up where you started! CAUSE it's not actually where you started, but because you went somewhere EXACTLY LIKE IT. And back in the place you left, someone exactly like you showed up! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Rummmmmble...

Oh, Kraken! He awoke the Sheeple!

Also: It is flat, but the universe is centered on the middle of the planet! IT CURVES IN A WAY WHICH MAKES IT ROUND BUT ALSO FLAT.

EDIT: The world began in 1970, or in 2011. Either way, IT'S FLAT!

Edited by Confused Scientist

of course kerbin is flat! If you fly a plane straight (must. not. use. big. words.) the plane pitches up, because you went through one of kerbins gravity fields! it is a very small change in which direction gravity is facing! You cant get to space anyways! there is a dome! Over the flat kerbin! Ah! all of those "research planes" flying over head, they are constantly releasing chemicals that make kerbin look round, and make the population more gullible!

please help me.... I have even thought about some of the flat heads stupidity

I`VE BEEN CORRUPTED!

On 27/1/2016 at 7:58 PM, quasarrgames said:

The kerbal spac center uses their rockets to fire hallucinogenic fumes to the upper atmospere. if you fly up to a certain height, the fumes kick in and yor vision goes curvy. That's why it looks curved. They're hiding the truth that kerbin is a flat disk held up by four snacks on the back of a giant space kraken.

nope, kerbin is flat, but not duna, and duna is exaclty like kerbin, all images of kerbin are really images of duna

On 27/1/2016 at 10:25 PM, mikeman7918 said:

If you look at images from space, they totally look like CGI.  You can't even see the clouds or city lights.

it's not cgi, it are images of duna, not of kerbin

On 1/2/2016 at 5:53 PM, Snowstorm said:

Kerbin is flat because everyone who ever went up there never returned, so we therefore have no proof.

because they returned on duna

On 24/2/2016 at 3:52 AM, DolphinDude3 said:

The Mun landings were faked! The Mun is far too close with far too much gravity to exist, and it's orbit is highly unrealistic, it cannot exist at the orbit it is, and it's unlikely a natural object would get into that orbit, and my calculations show that it appears smaller in the sky than it should, This is evidence that what really exists at the Mun's orbit is a Space Station with a projector projecting a hologram of a imaginary Moon that we believe is the Mun, Minmus is Kerbins only Moon! And you know how Duna is easily reached but there has supposedly never been a landing there? That's because the Space Program doesn't want to reveal that they have a soundstage located there that they used to fake the Mun landings! That's right Jeb, you're not the first Kerbal on the Mun, just some stupid actor they shipped up to Duna to fake a Mun landing!

yes, you are right, i have evidence also that duna is like kerbin:

1LgYiHn.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.