Flat Kerbin Society

mikeman7918

(Background info: My main launch system is the shuttle)

If kerbin was round, why does the smoke go straight up before disappearing at 20 km? 
That’s right, once rockets reach “space” They just float there.

Edited by Wizard Kerbal
I hated saying this because I know why

I will answer the sheepl's Freequently aksed Questions here:

How does the water stay on kerbin?

- Because it is flat. A round kerbin would have all the water fal off the bottonm

Why do we only see half the mun?

- Because the government could only afford to build half of the flat moon to keep us ignourant.

Why do all the spaace kerbals die?

- Because they found out the truth and the government killed them

What about the kraken?

- A myth told to keep you sheeple ignoratnt. Find out how the Kraken is fake in my newest book. It only costs :funds:50 and tells you everything.

Is kerbin flat?

- yes it is, and for :funds:100 I will send yuo a free pciture of how kerbin is flat and you are being manipulated by the "scientists"

How does gravity work?

-Gravity is a construcydt of the government tot keep us on thids planet and to hide to flat truth

Why are you dumb?

- I believe tyuo are the dum one. Believing the lies the governemt tells you. For only  :funds:150 I will send you my book abotu flatness and kerbin. Also dum is spelled dum. Do you know what the B stands for in the fake way? BRAINWASHING!  WKAE UP SHEEPLE!!

Is the mun landing fake?

- Yes it is. It was faked on a soundstage on Laythe. I have exclusive evidence that my space government contact sent me. For on  :funds:500 I will send you thr full pictures

So I have proffed that Kerbin is flat based on questions. Now I will tell you more based on evidence I just made up.

-In mexican language the word Kerbin means Flat. SQUAD was telling us all along but we didn't listen.

-Runways on kerbin are flat. Why because kerin is flat

- the mun eclipses don't actually make it dimmer. Its just the government scaring us

- have you evr climbed mount kerverest. the "scientists" say that kerbin should look round but I can see the rim of the world. The only reason it looks round is because kerbin is a flat circle

For more convincing proofs and more debunking just buy my newest book, Why the government is brainwashing you and other things you shoudl know for only  :funds:1000! Such a bargin! And for and extra  :funds:50 I will add in a free Flat Kerbin Society shirt!

On 4/27/2021 at 12:02 PM, Dr. Kerbal said:

What about space?

space is flat. When I look at it, it looks flat

14 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

They are curved. The roofs, the floors, the runway, everything.

my floor is flat. When I place a ball on it it doesn't move. Therfore kerbin is flat

Edited by Kerminator K-100
added typos

18 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

This channel shows images f=of Kirbin round Am I being lied to?

The fact that you are begining to question your knowledge is a good sign. Keep up the skeptism and don't let thoser no good government liers tell yoi otherwise

10 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Yes, a cube. A hypercube. It just seems to be a sphere.

It seems so much like a sphere that it is flat, because geometry

16 hours ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

No, I'm pretty sure Kerbin is a Cube

A flattened cube

Edited by Kerminator K-100
added typos and logical errors

• 2 months later...
On 4/28/2021 at 12:35 PM, Kerminator K-100 said:

For on  500 I will send you thr full pictures

Here is your 500 funds

:funds::funds::funds: :funds: :funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: 
:funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds: :funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds: :funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds: :funds: :funds::funds::funds: :funds::funds::funds:
Acutally, here is 75 funds because that is the max I can put in.

At first, I thought (sob) that Kerbin was round!

(Gasp) I know, I know but wait!

(silence)

I finally realized I was mislead! (Relief)

AND my brethren and sistren I found evidense that the Mun landings are (pause)

ALL FAKED!

(Approved Chatter)

Spoiler

bawuc1zn3o851.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

(Collective gasps!)

Thank you for showing me the truth!!

(Wild Cheering)

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.