sass

Sigma88

14 minutes ago, mechanicH said:

Just got it all installed, looks amazing, thank you so much. Oh BTW  i just launched my shuttle and realized kerbin is A LOT smaller now lol,  whats is the orbit altitude now? 

Hmm, smaller?

Size should be exactly 1/10th of earth. So slightly bigger than stock kerbin.

It should also be called "Earth" not "Kerbin"

4 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

"Earth" not "Kerbin"

you are correct, my mistake, it is Earth, but still looks like kerbins topography, (maybe i did something wrong). Only reason i mentioned it is because the island base is literally and stone throw away from the runway and when i launch im in orbit in no time at all.  

should i redo the install of kopernikus and sigma dimensions?

Edited by mechanicH

32 minutes ago, mechanicH said:

you are correct, my mistake, it is Earth, but still looks like kerbins topography, (maybe i did something wrong). Only reason i mentioned it is because the island base is literally and stone throw away from the runway and when i launch im in orbit in no time at all.  

should i redo the install of kopernikus and sigma dimensions?

There might be something wrong in your install, could you upload the mm cache file you can find in gamedata?

And yes, only the name and the size changed, everything else is like stock kerbin. But it shouldn't be smaller, it should be bigger

Edited by Sigma88

No worries Sigma,  i figured it out, i was my own fault, i messed up in the the process of installing the mods. I had all the dependency mods unorganized on my desktop and put in the wrong ones, Once i figured out what happen i fixed it.  But thank you very much for your help and quick responses. All of it is working flawlessly now.

1 minute ago, mechanicH said:

No worries Sigma,  i figured it out, i was my own fault, i messed up in the the process of installing the mods. I had all the dependency mods unorganized on my desktop and put in the wrong ones, Once i figured out what happen i fixed it.  But thank you very much for your help and quick responses. All of it is working flawlessly now.

nice :)

have fun

Hi,

I just can't get this to work properly. The game loads but I get 10 MM errors.

- 6 errors related to GameData\StockalikeSolarSystem\Configs\Bodies\NeptuneSatellites\Triton.cfg

- 2 errors related to GameData\Sigma\Dimensions\Configs\ReDimension\atmoScale.cfg

- 2 errors related to GameData\StockalikeSolarSystem\Configs\Extras\Descriptions.cfg

So after the game has loaded and I try to enter a new sandbox game, the screen is black except the menu framework (time and stock toolbar)

This is a clean install with only the following mods installed:

- Kopernicus

- ModularFlightIntegrator

- Sigma

- StockalikeSolarSystem

...and ModuleManager

I tried just for fun to remove the two affected files (Triton.cfg and Descriptions.cfg) and the game loaded without errors, but still black screen in a new game.

13 minutes ago, Johnny2000 said:

Hi,

I just can't get this to work properly. The game loads but I get 10 MM errors.

- 6 errors related to GameData\StockalikeSolarSystem\Configs\Bodies\NeptuneSatellites\Triton.cfg

- 2 errors related to GameData\Sigma\Dimensions\Configs\ReDimension\atmoScale.cfg

- 2 errors related to GameData\StockalikeSolarSystem\Configs\Extras\Descriptions.cfg

So after the game has loaded and I try to enter a new sandbox game, the screen is black except the menu framework (time and stock toolbar)

This is a clean install with only the following mods installed:

- Kopernicus

- ModularFlightIntegrator

- Sigma

- StockalikeSolarSystem

...and ModuleManager

I tried just for fun to remove the two affected files (Triton.cfg and Descriptions.cfg) and the game loaded without errors, but still black screen in a new game.

You need to install all the required planet packs as well :)

Hello again. I have one more question for you. Really nice mod btw! Love it!

What is the difference between Realistic Atmosphere or not. I se that there's lot going on inside the config-file but what difference does it make. except changing the Kármán line from 87.500 to 70.000 meters. I'm playing with RealSize set on btw.

2 hours ago, Johnny2000 said:

Hello again. I have one more question for you. Really nice mod btw! Love it!

What is the difference between Realistic Atmosphere or not. I se that there's lot going on inside the config-file but what difference does it make. except changing the Kármán line from 87.500 to 70.000 meters. I'm playing with RealSize set on btw.

Realistic atmospheres are similar to those developed by @OhioBob and are designed to be very close to the real solar system atmospheres.

Standard ones are more similar to stock atmospheres

For kerbin the difference is almost non existent. For venus (eve), mars (duna) and all gas giants (jool) the atmospheres are pretty different.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty happy with most of the bodies, here is what I want to add before releasing this as 1.0:

• General
    • Fix sun light and ambient light
    • Fix albedos and brightness in general
    • Attempt to rebalance asteroid belts
    • Finish the flags pack
    • Update the pictures on github
    •  
  • Neptune
    • Harass @GregroxMun untill he releases the texture I need for Neptune
    • Change the texture for Neptune
      • Remove KPlus Dependancy

I will also look into adding an option to make the clock display the current ingame year calculated using the setting Year1, instead of just showing Year 1, Year 2, etc

put a decent album in the OP

• 3 months later...

hello.

I want to ask something

Is there anyway to config this mod or Galactic Neighbor to make Stockalike Solar System become main system, and the Kerbol's Space Center is on earth

while GN make other mods to different systems ?

Thankyou, btw your mods is great !!

Edited by ikuto

28 minutes ago, ikuto said:

hello.

I want to ask something

Is there anyway to config this mod or Galactic Neighbor to make Stockalike Solar System become main system, and the Kerbol's Space Center is on earth

while GN make other mods to different systems ?

Thankyou, btw your mods is great !!

it's possible but it's not simple, I might try to write a quick cfg but I cannot guarantee you it will work

and it will take some time because lately I'm pretty busy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.