Forum: Followed topics, go to last post instead of first

Jimbodiah

Right now if you have a list of followed topics, when you click on the thread name you are always taken to the first post. Would it be possible to jump to the last ppost instead so you can see new entries instead of having to manually go there every time? That would be great to have.

13 minutes ago, Jimbodiah said:

Sorry.  this got cocked up due to copy paste and quote errors and I can't delete the post aarrrrgggghh

Okay, take 2... without trying to quote this time. 

What the 'no icon showing' indicates is that there were no new posts since you last looked 

Ah.  You're looking at the "Manage Followed Content" page. I don't do it that way, so I didn't realize it at first.

Try: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/discover/followed-content/

That should get you the list of threads you follow and the icons mentioned.  The top bar of the forums has a tab for "Activity".  When you select that, you'll see a "My Activity Streams" dropdown.  Under that is a link to "Threads I Follow" that will take you to the link I posted.

Edited by razark

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.