UV Maps, HEEEELP!

RandomName101

I'm creating a cover for a wattpad story which involves Honeydew's helmet from the yogscast with a single light on it. I've found the model I want to use but texturing it has been a pain in the butt. Can someone help me? if interested message me or post below and I'll email the document to you or send you a link to download it. thank you and stay awesome!:cool:

4 minutes ago, RandomName101 said:

k I have it how I want it, now how to I recreate the camera and light? I deleted them because they cluttered up my workspace.

I'm not sure how to do that, there are good tutorials on YouTube from what I've seen.

I think it's in the object section, I'm away from my computer and I have used the shortcut for adding a light but I've forgotten now I'll search it up.

EDIT: Shift+A, it should work

Edited by Bev7787

It's driving me crazy, Just had it fixed now it wants to crash on me and reset the fix. could someone finish the job for me? the UV might need a bit of clean up but other than that it's almost purely down to the lighting and rendering.

Download Here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ed1d1amz2btcwl/PainInMyAss.zip?dl=0

Edited by RandomName101

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.