WHOOPS

Heckspress

Are you on Steam? If so, you can ask the Steam client to verify your KSP installation. Any missing or damaged files will be redownloaded for you.

And well, a completely fresh installation is always an option! You can easily transfer your savegames over.

4 hours ago, Choctofliatrio2.0 said:

I laughed

Props to you for doing that... somehow XD Were you trying to change the part file? 

No, I was deleting modded parts, actually. Then I deleted it along with them.

wait I'm looking through the part files and there's something called a potatoroid in there.

Wonder what that could be

1 hour ago, Heckspress said:

Steam is stupid.

Thats YOUR opinion, and I would appreciate if you kept it to yourself. Seriously, the guy was trying to help, and considering that Steam is the major platform that most of us on this forum use.... I can see why.

Oh no I use steam.

I was just expressing my frustration at the fact that Steam redownloads the exact same thing you have when you uninstall, and doing it in a tl:dr fashion because I suck at phrasing.

1 hour ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Folks, please don't redistribute the stock game's assets. Get them from the source of purchase, either by redownloading from the store or having Steam validate your files.

oh ok cool

EDIT: I'm an idiot with a cold, please forgive me for being an idiot and having a cold

Edited by Heckspress

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.