I looked at squad'd location by streetview.

omelaw

That doesn't look like the right building. I'm looking at street view images from before they put that up and I don't remember the office front looking like that at all. Unless they moved.

I seem to remember it being this building:

izmpKp6.png

Behind the "garage door" on the bottom left was a big meeting area for everyone. Or it might have been the building to the immediate right... I really can't remember for sure, it was three years ago. I just know that spiky corduroy facade on that one building didn't exist back when I visited.

Edited by NovaSilisko

4 hours ago, omelaw said:

https://www.google.com/maps/@19.4116,-99.180745,3a,75y,114.26h,90.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4j4_4tzlJ9Xl8Ifd0b-2BQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

and it looks really strange. It's compleatly rebulited heavyly reinforced(location of window) between 2011/3 and 2014/11 (google didn't take picture between)

I'm surprised at that still use same buliding.

According to squad's website's contact page, you have the wrong address.

https://www.google.com/maps/@19.4117666,-99.1806506,3a,75y,116.21h,93.52t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTtj58ZEcPaAuiqTFSSScfg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Which matches the pic provided by @NovaSilisko.

26 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Omelaw's picture is just a pre-alpha version of the building: full of struts and with overlapped rooms.

makes sense, now for more weirdness look at the huge mirror window and see an car with an green front door. its not in the street. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.