Artemis - NASA's Orion Spacecraft Spinoff

So I was fascinated by NASA's new Orion spacecraft and I thought to myself "I could totally do that in KSP". Turns out I could, but my first result was terrible. Don't get me wrong, it looked the part, but the craft itself was incapable of doing anything spectacular. I then decided to do a spinoff of the Orion, what I call the Artemis (hopefully you all get that), and this is what I came up with.

Statistics:

dV = 5,130m/s

TWR (Kerbin) = 0.25 - 0.48

Acceleration = 2.45m/s2 - 4.70m/s2

Crew Capacity = 3

Mass (Dry / Wet) = 19,089 / 24,445kg

Parts = 43

Mods:

Kerbal Engineer, MechJeb, Kerbal Inventory System, Kerbal Attachment System, Pathfinder, Procedural Parts

I am actually quite surprised with how this turned out. The Artemis is highly capable of interplanetary travel once in LKO, acting like a crew shuttle more than an exploration vehicle. Despite this, it comes equipped with a full set of science equipment and 2000L of storage (thanks to KIS and Pathfinder). I think I'll be using this vehicle for long-term interplanetary missions when I need to ferry crew or basic supplies back and forth. The mods I am using are only there to make my life easier or add a small feature I quite enjoy. The craft can easily be converted to stock parts only if you'd like.

Let me know what you guys think, if there is something I could improve, whatever, I love feedback. Also, show me what crafts you've made similar to this, I'm quite curious :)

Spoiler

24B4zCu.jpg

YaYbDXD.jpg

fV7UoAr.jpg

bRUMZNb.jpg

PFuQ5LB.jpg

Edited by PacThePhoenix
Typos

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.