What mod allows to multiply engines being attached?

aMaestro

Hello everyone!

In RealismOverhaul mod some sub-mod allows to attach a number of engines to the bottom of fuel tank. I thought it was RealFuels, I was wrong.

I want to switch on this ability in standard, almost 'vanilla' KSP. What mod should I use?

Thank you in advance.

Maestro.

Or you could just add a snippet of ModuleManager config to make all engines surface-attachable.

Assuming you have ModuleManager installed (which you almost certainly do, if you're running any other mods at all), just make a .cfg file somewhere in your GameData folder, and put this content in it:

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleEngines]]
{
    @attachRules = 1,1,1,0,0
}

Voila, all your engines are now surface-attachable.

If you only want to do it for certain specific engines and not all of them, then that first line would be "@PART[whateverTheEngineNameIs]" instead of the wildcard it's currently using.

Just as @Vegetal said :D 

THIS!

Radial_attachment_point.png

use the specially purposed Radial Attachment Point! it's lighter, prettier, and it's size 1 instead of cubic micronode's size 0, meaning it's stronger :D  I use it for that (see spoilers below, skip to last picture)

Spoiler

Edited by SnakyLeVrai
wrong example

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.