Spacecraft Fridays - (12/02/16) - The Poorly laid out edition

Majorjim!

OeVBDOq.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Standard Disclaimer-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are you to decide this, I hear you asking, and here's the answer: No one. I am not official in any way, shape, or form. If you're unhappy with my decision, we can work something out. This is just my opinion, since there's no objective way to judge "Quality" of crafts.

If anyone feels that their craft is missed because of any kind of time-zone difference, or any kind of difference in when spacecraft fridays is put up, tell me.

If your craft is really good and was made before, and someone posts in it within that week, then it will be considered. Just to clarify, I am not encouraging necros for the sake of bumping your craft.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all!

Well it's that time of the week again, welcome to another Spacecraft Friday! Lets get started, In no particular order here we have my selections for this week:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laythe floating VTOL base (1.0.5+ remake)

By @1greywind

This unique looking craft includes a launch vehicle to shoot you towards the silver waves of Laythe where it can be easily re-positioned with it's 12 VTOL lift engines! The fairing pads can accommodate four VTOL craft to further explore Laythe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STS-Pegasus

By luizopiloto

This stunning looking craft is both a shuttle delivery rocket and an SSTO cargo spacecraft! Need I say more?

Kearjet MK-1 by Wageera Aerospace.

By @ap0r

This deceptively simple looking aircraft is perfect for any 'high flying' Business Kerbal or wealthy tourist. It has been very well balanced and operates under FAR aero as well as stock. Ap0r has done a lot of work to present the aircraft well and has put together a comprehensive PDF flight manual, kudos!

Land_Anywhere.jpg

"Remembering Atlantis The Final Mission"

By Castille7

A working stock shuttle should never be overlooked and this is no exception. Castille7 even put together a full mission profile video! The craft consists of a very capable shuttle launcher and a cute little orbiter with space for two small satellites.

Royal Navy Admiralty M Class WWI Destroyer Replica

By SaturnianBlue

Working on the water myself and also coming from a long line of sea faring families I am partial to a boat or two. The amount of work that went into this craft and its presentation is impressive. Through the use of various mods SaturnianBlue has made working deck guns, torpedo tubes, smoke screen and even a fire hose! Very important for any sea going vessel.

I highly recommend checking out the original forum post for more pics and GIFs.

Antinormal Aeronautics - an aircraft anthology

By Evanitis

This thread contains so equally amazing and insane looking craft, a very Kerbal collection, and a little overlooked. I recommend you check out the main thread for more awesome craziness like the craft below.

Plate flinger

By Mad Rocket Scientist

In true Kerbal spirit MRS has invented a way to put structural panels into a very low ap orbit! :D That or it could be used to power a Kerbal lift or.. Well that's up to you! Download it and have some fun!

Shuttle Bus-and others

By Cupcake

As a builder Cupcake needs no introduction. His craft are as frugal as they are aesthetically pleasing. I have not seen many of his creations in SCF so it is about time! Feast your eyes and peruse his latest creations in his Odds N Sods thread.

991f87.jpg

Orca SSTO - And others

By Rune

Another builder that needs little introduction and oft overlooked in SCF is the master of SSTO simplicity and aesthetics, Rune!

I did not have time to test any of his creations but to be honest I would not be able to do them justice. Just spend a few minutes looking over his large collection of capable and beautiful craft!

2vxoj8w.png

And that's it for this week! I hope I did not overlook anyone. I chose a few craft that whilst posted over a week ago had new posts in them and I felt deserved a second look.

Thanks all!

MJ out.

Edited by Majorjim

Great compilation! Sneaked in just at the end, but with the rest of the crowd, I should be just thankful to be in. Pretty good stuff this week! The Pegasus caught my eye at the time, as well as the Laythe base, for the incredible aesthetics of both builds. As to Cupcake's thread... well, I am in the process of crashing it right now. I liked it that much! And @Evanitis's thread I didn't know of, so I also get to find out about a new builder. :)

As to my thing, yeah, I'm quite proud of it. Reminds me of the old Eagle, a rugged workhorse with eye-pleasing lines. Good for everything!

Rune. Imitation is the best form of flattery, that's my excuse to Cupcake.

• 2 months later...

Just googling Wageera Aerospace to see if I wasn't stepping on any real life company's toes nd found this thread. Thanks for the mention, and be assured there are other spacecraft and aircraft in the making.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.