Soviet T-54 Tank Replica

A soviet era T-54 Tank replica with rotating turret and two BFG (Big Friendly Greeting) 0.625 rounds. I have been working on this for a while and am  releasing it because someone wanted a low part count tank, and to show it can be done, it drives well. The action is gloriously explosive and the rounds will fire up to 5km with the correct angle. They can obliterate structural plate when at their peak velocity. A bit of fun film I made at the end.

Oh I almost forgot, use action group 1 to fire the first shot, this also ejects ballast, same for action group 2

Download

Note: It's not really that authentic, it was more a Prototype for the engineering but I did model it after a T-54

JjQlVBF.png

I made this short film Tank Val as a trailer to a longer film, it was a bit of fun based on the Tank Girl Comics and Film, I figured I would get smitten by the copyright gods if I used Bjork's Army of me, which is the correct music, so I composed my own tribute. If you like it please subscribe to my channel, I have some really cool stuff coming soon.

et1MZT5.jpg

Edited by selfish_meme

You rotate the turret mechanism by staging the separator and then using the [ and ] keys to shift between the tank probe core and the turret probe core (you may get the separator as well) you can only drive from the tank core, or rotate the turret from the turret core using the q and e keys, use action group 1 and then 2 to fire the rounds from the turret core. They are actually two separate craft once staged but held together by the wheels. If you timewarp or use hyper edit one part will probably disappear.

The no offset limits mod allows you to do the offset magic, though you can achieve somewhat the same effect stock

Edited by selfish_meme

6 minutes ago, Kerbalmann said:

Thanks a lot for the tank. I will try to learn and build my first tank soon.

No problems hope you like, subscribe to my youtube channel there will be some interesting stuff related to building and some more cinematics coming up

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.