[STOCK] Duna Rover

AdrianK.

It`s just a little simple rover that I made when I got bored. It is a mix of the Curiosity Rover and the future Mars 2020 Rover (it resembles Curiosity the most though) I still have to make a launcher and skycrane for this little rover but at the moment I suck at building launchers and skycranes so I will leave it as it is for now. 

I would like to thank Majorjim (I have no idea how to tag people) for inspiring me to use the antennas in such a clever way! 

Download: 

https://kerbalx.com/adrian_k25/Duna-2020-Rover

Enjoy and leave feedback :)

Edited by AdrianK.

Just now, AdrianK. said:

It`s just a little simple rover that I made when I got bored. It is a mix of the Curiosity Rover and the future Mars 2020 Rover (it resembles Curiosity the most though) I still have to make a launcher and skycrane for this little rover but at the moment I suck at building launchers and skycranes so I will leave it as it is for now. 

I would like to thank Majorjim (I have no idea how to tag people) for inspiring me to use the antennas in such a clever way! 

Download: 

https://kerbalx.com/adrian_k25/Duna-2020-Rover

Enjoy and leave feedback :)

It looks great man, and thank you for the mention!

Have a go at a sky crane though, they are easier than you think and very fun to fly! Tricky but fun! I will give this a like as soon as my 24 hour limit is up.

Edited by Majorjim

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.