DECQ

[1.2.2] Space Shuttle System new release 26.01.2017

478 posts in this topic

On 4/24/2017 at 3:33 PM, Slainte Maith said:

Career mode?  I'm not seeing them either.

Yeah, im in career mode and there is everything but OMS engines and i think there is no booster decouplers... So in sandbox mode, there is OMS engines?

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Knezz said:

Yeah, im in career mode and there is everything but OMS engines and i think there is no booster decouplers... So in sandbox mode, there is OMS engines?

I do not know whether he is connected to a career or not...)

16 hours ago, Alex38 said:

Hi guys, 

i've been trying out this amazing mod and i want to thanks the authors for their job (those reflections are just..Woow :o! ) 

However, i got some issues, i'm playing with RO+RSS (and FAR ) and the delta V isn't right, i can lift this baby up to about 20K but not much more. In the VAB i got around 1,300 m/s of delta v.. 

An other issue is when trying to launch with a payload, the all thing just go straight horizontal and then.. ka-boom while i'm crying for the windows reflections to get slammed into the beautiful grass of earth :) 

Anyway !

If someone have the answer, please let me know :) 

I would love to get it to work properly ! I don't even know if it's compatible with RO (i assume it is but i can't find the answer in the first pages ) 

Look at page 19 above @Rigel Kerman link.

9 minutes ago, DECQ said:

I do not know whether he is connected to a career or not...)

Look at page 19 above @Rigel Kerman link.

oh god i'm blind, i've read that page at least 5 times... Thanks man and sorry for that :) have a nice day !

1 person likes this