SpannerMonkey(smce)

[1.2.2] SM Armory 0.99.13.03 Beta + SM_AFVs + SM OST_T

209 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, redmonddkgamer said:

Trying to load up the CeKay I Missile Cruiser, and have all of the mods installed. But it says "Craft CeKay I Missile Cruiser was not loaded because it had the following parts missing: SM57E6BGM" What? I am using the Feb 4 release of SM Armory, is it because I have Boomsticks installed?

That missile is actually located in the SM maintenance version of PEW:

https://spacedock.info/mod/1200/PEW continued

Hi all, little update to rectify the missile problem, remove the still broken 88's and fix some colliders. Now available on SpaceDock

SM_Armory0.99.13.03

1 person likes this

Hello, I would like to report a problem with OldSchoolTurrets Redux! I have noticed that on my vehicles that I have built, the turrets bounce up and down uncontrollably. Regular BDA turrets work fine, but just these turrets don't work well.  Thank you!

I got an idea to fix the 88. You could just make it an unmanned command pod with a weapon manager

5 minutes ago, Murican_Jeb said:

I got an idea to fix the 88. You could just make it an unmanned command pod with a weapon manager

Hi

Sadly not, it still throws the same error, and pretty much for my purposes is useless,  the only thing I have not tried is to go way back an try building another from an early save and see what happens, but can't see that it would change anything, as i've already changed everything and it still fails.

6 hours ago, OmegaForce said:

Are the secondary guns in this picture from this weapons pack?

3ggxcKW.png

No , they look like NAS turrets to me, although it's a terrible angle to tell what exactly they are.

Hey guys I was wondering if there is a way to move the robots or are they just turrets? as I noticed when right clicked the say partial control I would assume that full control would contain movement.

On 2017/3/19 at 4:54 PM, OmegaForce said:

Are the secondary guns in this picture from this weapons pack?

3ggxcKW.png

Ah... my HMS Warsprite.....

Nope,   Those black cylinders are actually radial mount points form Talisar Parts,  And the guns are some small Naval guns from Master Tech Weapons (Use offset mode to clip into the radial mount to makes it looks like a secondary gun)...
RzqN3VF.pngQdCZmoB.png

Edited by Violet_Wyvern

Hey Spanner! Nice work, it's nice to see Boomsticks back. I see cluster missiles have caught on.