[1.12.X] Kerbal Planetary Base Systems v1.6.15 [28. April 2022]

Nils277

There seems to be a weird issue with the Mk2 habitat in career mode - it holds 4 kerbals but when the station is being controlled it counts as holding 0.  This means I get no progress towards the contract and future contracts will require a vast increase in crew capacity to make up for the preexisting mk2s

• 2 weeks later...

is there a way to unhide the mod support parts ?

i hve played in the past with some mods that had extra parts added by this mod 

now i changed my modpack and they are gone 

is there a way to make them apear without having the other mods instaled?

even if they dont have all the functionality

8 minutes ago, noobkerblkat said:

is there a way to unhide the mod support parts

You would need to modify the part's config file. They are likely done as an MM patch that checks for the presence of the mod they are supposed to support.

You would need to remove any :NEEDS[<required md>] elements from the PART line in the config

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I conducted a search and cannot find the answer. I built a rocket with it's own controller, and two PBS modules with their own HAL and MAL. When I separate the modules from the rocket, I end up losing one, i.e., it is no longer tracked. They each have sufficient electricity and an antenna. What am I doing wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/29/2023 at 5:30 PM, Richmountain112 said:

Why do the habitation and science labs not appear in the VAB?

I realize that post is a bit old, but my attention having been drawn to this thread, figured I'd do my best at an "answer", such as it is. I first wonder whether you are talking about the same mod. There is no such thing as a habitation lab in this mod. Closest thing is the greenhouse. I had forgotten there is a science lab (as I tend to use the central hub instead), but if you are looking for it, it is called "K&K Planetary Laboratory"; the word science doesn't appear in the name. So my second thought is that you might be searching on the wrong names. And, of course, there's the question of whether you have advanced science enough to unlock the parts. Also, there's an option to group all the parts from this mod together in the VAB; I find that convenient for finding them. Other than that, you haven't really given enough detail for a good diagnosis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been having trouble using the K&K Inline drill to mine an asteroid. I had it attached to my craft via a radial attachment point bz52. Anybody else have this issue? The normal drills function in it's place, but when I select Asteroid Harvester with the K&K the temp flashes.

• 1 month later...

Hello Nils277, i really like this mod.

But for some resaons: the feline convert-o-tron (i don't know if it's name in english but that your feline refinery) can't make metal, the vanilla refinery can do it but now yours (it doesn't show any button but in the description it can make metal). It is intended ?