Nils277

[1.3.0] Kerbal Planetary Base Systems v1.4.5 [19. June 2017]

1761 posts in this topic

On 10.07.2017 at 9:43 AM, Nils277 said:

@sananeabim You can download the changed plugin from here: PlanetarySurfaceStructures.dll 

You have to put it into the GameData/PlanetaryBaseInc/BaseSystem/Plugins folder and replace the dll that is in this folder.

Had to leave town for a few days, I just got back. Tried it, and voila! It worked..

You are a genius dude. Seriously. Big thanks!

On 6/24/2017 at 7:13 PM, Nils277 said:

Already have a rough sketch for a "real" OSE-Workshop that will be added. But i will wait with that until it is updated to 1.3.

@Nils277, well... :)

Edited by Horus

2 hours ago, Horus said:

@Nils277, well... :)

Already being worked on :wink:

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Nils277 said:

Already being worked on :wink:

Awesome, its the missing part. 

Hello!

I'm having some issues with the mod I think. I've been searching for a bit but I can't seem to figure it out. I have a base on Duna, and I have the K&K air filter on and it's activated and CO2 Harvester har started. It's getting a 5% load but 0.000000/s CO2 harvested. It just does not seem right to me, i know atmo is real thin but there should still be like 0.004/s or something.

I am using it with only TAC-LS and deep freeze mods, at least in regards to life support.

Best regards,
Bishiba

On 17.7.2017 at 7:26 PM, Bishiba said:

Hello!

I'm having some issues with the mod I think. I've been searching for a bit but I can't seem to figure it out. I have a base on Duna, and I have the K&K air filter on and it's activated and CO2 Harvester har started. It's getting a 5% load but 0.000000/s CO2 harvested. It just does not seem right to me, i know atmo is real thin but there should still be like 0.004/s or something.

I am using it with only TAC-LS and deep freeze mods, at least in regards to life support.

Best regards,
Bishiba

Hmm...Just looked at the configs again and this seems really weird. I will start a small vessel and take it to duna to see what is happening. Maybe i can find out what is happening. Are your CO2 tanks full?

@Bishiba Just tried this out and for me the CO2 Harvester works as intended. Also i can't really see the reason for the 5% load. For me the Harvester started at around 75% on duna. What version of KPBS do you have? There was a version some time ago where the efficiency of the convertes and harvesters depended on whether there are engineer on board and how skilled they are. This is not the case for the latest versions though.

@Nils277 Maybe relevant. This assume the CO2 presence on Duna atmosphere is from the CRP definition. Looking at it here, the presence chance is 100%. That will be scaled by difficulty settings (the 'resource abundance' slider in advanced difficulty settings). So people playing above normal difficulty (or tests conducted above normal difficulty anyway) will have some chance of having no CO2 in the atmosphere of Duna. This could be the issue here. If that's the case, a solution may be to set presence chance to 1000% for atmospheric resources, to compensate for the minimal resource abundance slider value possible (0.1). That way all players are guaranteed to have CO2 in Duna atmosphere irregardless of their difficulty settings.

1 hour ago, ShotgunNinja said:

@Nils277 Maybe relevant. This assume the CO2 presence on Duna atmosphere is from the CRP definition. Looking at it here, the presence chance is 100%. That will be scaled by difficulty settings (the 'resource abundance' slider in advanced difficulty settings). So people playing above normal difficulty (or tests conducted above normal difficulty anyway) will have some chance of having no CO2 in the atmosphere of Duna. This could be the issue here. If that's the case, a solution may be to set presence chance to 1000% for atmospheric resources, to compensate for the minimal resource abundance slider value possible (0.1). That way all players are guaranteed to have CO2 in Duna atmosphere irregardless of their difficulty settings.

That might be the case of course! To be honest i have never had a very close look at the difficulty settings and did not see this setting. @Bishiba do you have a higher difficulty setting for your game? 

hello!

I am a China's gamer, I eagerly hope it can be translated into Chinese,i suppose  i can translate that text,and I've seen someone translate a part of it,~~  How can I help you :) 

Hmm...    I tried to continue translating some of it,about 20 percent~~

Edited by q654517651