2 Saturn V Apollo craft - Selene mk1 - mk3

I made an adversary to this rocket... :D It's also my second ever lunar landing in KSP (I don't do rockets usually, so yeah, not that I'm bad or don't know how to, just bad at designing rockets)

Would you like me to link it, or can you find it on the front page? Oh here ya go.

• 11 months later...
3 hours ago, selfish_meme said:

Hey Majorjim, can you fix the imgur albums and duplicate the youtube video with a version without the soundtrack (blocked in Australia), I want to suck the knowledge from your mind!

LOL. Yeah its sad it got audio blocked.. It was up for a while too. Ok mate will fix the album and look into the video issue. :)

2 hours ago, Sorabh said:

My Goodness!! You take realism to  whole new level. I would tip my hat, but I don't have one...

Lol, cheers mate. 

Just a heads up, I may have mentioned this, this may not work in newer versions of KSP, I need to test and possible update it. 

I will try to upload the video again as it shows how smooth the parts work together, especially that fairing, my specialty. :-)

I am absolutely in love with your first class work Majorjim! Your crafts an ideas are all fantastic, I'd go as far as saying second to none! They are truly incredible and for me at least greatly inspiring! Keep it up! :D

Edited by ReconXPanzer

21 hours ago, ReconXPanzer said:

I am absolutely in love with your first class work Majorjim! Your crafts an ideas are all fantastic, I'd go as far as saying second to none! They are truly incredible and for me at least greatly inspiring! Keep it up! :D

Wow thank you for saying so! I always put a huge amount of work into my craft and hearing from folks who like the work never gets old! You made my day. And it's my birthday too. YAY!

1 hour ago, Majorjim! said:

Wow thank you for saying so! I always put a huge amount of work into my craft and hearing from folks who like the work never gets old! You made my day. And it's my birthday too. YAY!

Happy Birthday mate!!

5 hours ago, Majorjim! said:

Happy Birthday!

3 hours ago, Dafni said:

Have a great birthday, Sir MajorJim, or rather I hope it was great. Good to have you around, I got tons of inspiration from your stuff.

Thanks Dafni! Yup, it was a good day. I spoiled myself. :D And I'm very happy to hear you where inspired by my craft, It makes the hard work worthwhile. :)

Happy Birthday mate! Not exactly sure how I didn't come across this earlier. This is awesome! I love how you were able to fit an ALSEP and a rover into that little descent stage.

Gives me more confidence that I could do something similar on my own LM, though I probably shouldn't given that the part count of the LM is probably akin to that of the upper half of your Saturn V. :confused:

21 hours ago, EpicSpaceTroll139 said:

Happy Birthday mate! Not exactly sure how I didn't come across this earlier. This is awesome! I love how you were able to fit an ALSEP and a rover into that little descent stage.

Gives me more confidence that I could do something similar on my own LM, though I probably shouldn't given that the part count of the LM is probably akin to that of the upper half of your Saturn V. :confused:

LOL thanks mate. I had a good day, spoiled myself. :sticktongue:

Yeah my LM really pushed the scale boundaries, they only JUST fit and it took a while to make them fit as they do. I look forward to seeing yours up and running, good luck with the build mate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/29/2017 at 4:49 AM, selfish_meme said:

Hey Majorjim, can you fix the imgur albums and duplicate the youtube video with a version without the soundtrack (blocked in Australia), I want to suck the knowledge from your mind!

Sorry it took so long, I stupidly deleted the audio and video files so I can't make another one but i found a test render I made a while ago that has no music, just some sound effects and old radio chatter ect. Due to this there are protracted silences on the video but it shows all the workings of the craft. :)

here's a link too for ease:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.