15 hours ago, 731destroyer said:

I feel like this mod would still work with out rss

Unfortunately, it doesn't work without RSS. When making a mod/expansion for RSS, you need to have "AFTER[RealSolarSystem]" in the first line of the code. When making a regular planet pack, you need "AFTER[Kopernicus]" on the first line.

55 minutes ago, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't work without RSS. When making a mod/expansion for RSS, you need to have "AFTER[RealSolarSystem]" in the first line of the code. When making a regular planet pack, you need "AFTER[Kopernicus]" on the first line.

That sucks

Just now, Nightside said:

How large is HD 10180 compared to the sun?

Since HD 10180 is a real star, you can actually search up all of the information on it. Its about the mass of our Sun, only a bit larger.

@AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures Woohoo! Congrats on the release! Which of HD 10180's planets did you include? Also, if you want, I can provide names for the exoplanets. I've given about 200 exoplanets and some stars proper names from ancient mythologies (Greek, Roman, Basque, Slavic, Norse, Irish, Celtic, etc.) and languages.

44 minutes ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

@AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures Woohoo! Congrats on the release! Which of HD 10180's planets did you include? Also, if you want, I can provide names for the exoplanets. I've given about 200 exoplanets and some stars proper names from ancient mythologies (Greek, Roman, Basque, Slavic, Norse, Irish, Celtic, etc.) and languages.

Thanks! So far it's just HD 10180 b and c, but I'm right now working on and almost done with d - h. I would love to hear some mythological names!

11 minutes ago, AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures said:

Thanks! So far it's just HD 10180 b and c, but I'm right now working on and almost done with d - h. I would love to hear some mythological names!

Unfortunately, I never really gave any good names to the planets around HD 10180. I did, however, give Planet c the name "Celaeno", after a lover of Poseidon.

Well……In career mod, things are really interesting.

I mean……Trying to plant a flag on HD10180C within 3 years? SERIOUSLY?

Everything beyond that works just fine, yet.

Also, I really looking forward more stars.

12 hours ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

"Planet Flag On HD10180C Within 3 Years"?

Challenge Accepted:cool:

Well……If I get it right, HD10180 is 127 lightyears away, and even your ship travels at the speed of light, it will take 127 years. ( Alright I know relativities didnt work in KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM)

@AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures If like you said, accelerate to 100 000 000 m/s, and cut the thrust, well you will be in a sun Escape trajectory, but suns gravitational pull will slow Your ship down (you will Escape the sun, but travelling slower and slower) that will not just take 421 years (127x3) to Reach HD 10180, but probably >2000 years and that is preeeety boring. But dont worry, problem can be solved using Alcubierre Drive, just activate it all the way to the destination, so we woudnt be slowed Down, and last but not least... behold a constant speed!

I dont know how to actually make a mod but i can try, inspired by on TAC Life Support the Kerbals dont just run out of life support, but Lifetime, this is not a Resource, each Kerbal has randomly generated times, and that makes more sence to build HUGE motherships/generationships in interstellar travels (before developing the Warp Drive), of course i havent begin at this mod ( i am a little busy now, the game glitches and bugges, testin and testin...), but as soon as possible! And when i am done the link will also come as soon as possible!

MAKE THE GAME MORE REALISTIC WITH OTHER REALISTIC MODS!!!

1 hour ago, hanhan658 said:

@AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures If like you said, accelerate to 100 000 000 m/s, and cut the thrust, well you will be in a sun Escape trajectory, but suns gravitational pull will slow Your ship down (you will Escape the sun, but travelling slower and slower) that will not just take 421 years (127x3) to Reach HD 10180, but probably >2000 years and that is preeeety boring. But dont worry, problem can be solved using Alcubierre Drive, just activate it all the way to the destination, so we woudnt be slowed Down, and last but not least... behold a constant speed!

I dont know how to actually make a mod but i can try, inspired by on TAC Life Support the Kerbals dont just run out of life support, but Lifetime, this is not a Resource, each Kerbal has randomly generated times, and that makes more sence to build HUGE motherships/generationships in interstellar travels (before developing the Warp Drive), of course i havent begin at this mod ( i am a little busy now, the game glitches and bugges, testin and testin...), but as soon as possible! And when i am done the link will also come as soon as possible!

MAKE THE GAME MORE REALISTIC WITH OTHER REALISTIC MODS!!!

That seems like a super cool mod! I hope you'll be able to make it possible. If you are able to, I will definitely add it to "Recommended Add-Ons"

26 minutes ago, Spaceception said:

@AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures

Also, are you going to make this "smaller" for those who don't want to use RSS?

I think Kottabos did the review a few versions early, since there still aren't even any moons! Also, I hope he re-reviews the original Extrasolar because just about everything in that mod has changed.

Just now, ProtoJeb21 said:

I think Kottabos did the review a few versions early, since there still aren't even any moons! Also, I hope he re-reviews the original Extrasolar because just about everything in that mod has changed.

He might wait until there are several systems first though. But that would be nice :)

2 hours ago, ProtoJeb21 said:

Oh he reviewed RSS Extrasolar? I didn't know that until just now. But yeah I agree on everything you said. It would've been nice if he waited a little bit to review both RSS Extrasolar and regular Extrasolar. The RSS version is only in 0.3.0 and like you said, the original extrasolar has come so far and is almost in beta!