Moon and back and back to mun!

13 hours ago, Crafting origins said:

Launch a mission to the moon then return to kerbin, land, then go back to the moon, 

rules: no gameplay changing mods like rss or hyperedit used pls

can be plane but try to be creative

if you prefer going to minmus as a target for hard mode(I have done so) then have at it, just a fun idea

Just to be clear - is a Mun landing required?

Wow! these designs are just awesome! I did the challenge but during my first landing on kerbin my vessel tumbled and fell on the ground. I didn't feel like doing it over again. Perhaps another time! I just like to say that I love this challenge!

16 hours ago, Crafting origins said:

Idk find out urself:wink:

Let me rephrase, somewhat less polity; Munmus is easier than Mun.

Your rules also don't mention refueling or ISRU. TheOptimist is correct as far as ease for people who've played a while, unless neither are allowed.

A ledger for varying levels of difficulty could spell it out more clearly.

Idk you can choose your own challenge rules, my job here is to present to u new challenges if you do not do them that's ok change the rules if you want if it makes it harder to you! Whatever you do tho as long as you enjoy my idea that's all I'm shooting for here, all mods are aloud except for things like hyperedit and abusing things like that

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.